If you've ever been a grad student, post-doc, or a research assistant, surely there have been days when you thought, "This is the worst research project on the planet. Is this really science? Does anyone else see how crazy this is? Am I the only one in this lab who speaks English?" And worst of all—"Why the hell am I putting myself through this torture?"
Oh, yeah... a degree. That's right.
So how do you vent your frustrations while maintaining your cool, thus preventing a nervous breakdown and/or expulsion? Channel Lady Gaga like these students did!
Behold: "Bad Project"
Thanks to the lovely and talented Lisa Donchak for the link!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Sorry Star Trek Fans, Tau Ceti Is Not The Next Earth
- Columbia's Lame Oz Defense
- We Don't Hear Much About The 10,000 French Deaths At Gallipoli
- Arginine Deprivation May Be A Potential Cause For Alzheimer's
- Household Pets Can Transmit Infections To People
- Yellowstone Volcanic System Four Times Bigger Than Thought
- The Evolutionary Psychology Reason Some People Will Be Anti-GMO
- "Wonderful Offenbach! I remember that particular tune from my schooldays. This performance..."
- "I am just gob smacked that Oz has not been reined in by your authorities. Don't take this..."
- "I am just gob smacked that Oz has not been reined in by your authorities. He airs here in Australia..."
- "Agreed. There was a very famous runner named Jim Fixx, entirely ignorant of medical genetics..."
- "I'm a concert pianist. Should I be giving flute lessons? ..."