If you've ever been a grad student, post-doc, or a research assistant, surely there have been days when you thought, "This is the worst research project on the planet. Is this really science? Does anyone else see how crazy this is? Am I the only one in this lab who speaks English?" And worst of all—"Why the hell am I putting myself through this torture?"
Oh, yeah... a degree. That's right.
So how do you vent your frustrations while maintaining your cool, thus preventing a nervous breakdown and/or expulsion? Channel Lady Gaga like these students did!
Behold: "Bad Project"
Thanks to the lovely and talented Lisa Donchak for the link!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Outsourcing: 3 Ways To Stop Medical Research Brain Drain
- Adult Stem Cells Used To Grow New Hair
- Collectivism Ruins Creativity
- Cometary Globule CG4 - From God's Hand To The Mouth Of The Beast
- We're Playing Classical Music All Wrong
- Reviews In Physics - A New Journal
- Easter Island Mystery: What Really Happened To Rapa Nui Society?
- "Here in Blighty it seems one can get away with blue murder as long as one is an entertainer. ..."
- "Rita Joseph and Hank, May I, ever so gently, take you two and bang your heads together? Firstly..."
- "Well yes, probably I would not write we favor young writers in the site, but that is a rather fuzzy..."
- "On telly we were shown the shutdown taking place in New York City. In regard to public transport..."
- "Yes, I see what you mean. I was saying that due the oil displacement it would shrink, but that..."