If you've ever been a grad student, post-doc, or a research assistant, surely there have been days when you thought, "This is the worst research project on the planet. Is this really science? Does anyone else see how crazy this is? Am I the only one in this lab who speaks English?" And worst of all—"Why the hell am I putting myself through this torture?"
Oh, yeah... a degree. That's right.
So how do you vent your frustrations while maintaining your cool, thus preventing a nervous breakdown and/or expulsion? Channel Lady Gaga like these students did!
Behold: "Bad Project"
Thanks to the lovely and talented Lisa Donchak for the link!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Questions a Surface Pro 3 user has about windows 10.
- Wind Turbine Or Tree? Bats Can't Tell
- Epigenetics Of Being Without Electricity For A Few Days
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- The Enemy Of Archaeology Is Not People, It's Salt
- Science Graduates Are Not Good At Math – But Why?
- Depression Surveys Linked To Unnecessary Antidepressant Prescriptions
- "I hope your right about having Cortana and things like it on PC's soon. It makes no sense..."
- "Certainly. I've seen them referred to as SDD's just as hard disk were sometimes called HDD's..."
- "It will run both the start screen and the desktop. I am really excited about windows 10, and the..."
- "You will be able to switch between the 2 modes for hybrid devices / automatically switch based..."
- "I'm sure you meant SSD, not SDD...."
- Third of countries struggling to meet the needs of aging population
- Rehospitalization in younger patients
- Diuretics in proton pump inhibitor-associated hypomagnesemia
- At dusk and dawn: Scientists pinpoint biological clock's synchronicity
- Low social support linked to poor health in young heart attack survivors