If you've ever been a grad student, post-doc, or a research assistant, surely there have been days when you thought, "This is the worst research project on the planet. Is this really science? Does anyone else see how crazy this is? Am I the only one in this lab who speaks English?" And worst of all—"Why the hell am I putting myself through this torture?"
Oh, yeah... a degree. That's right.
So how do you vent your frustrations while maintaining your cool, thus preventing a nervous breakdown and/or expulsion? Channel Lady Gaga like these students did!
Behold: "Bad Project"
Thanks to the lovely and talented Lisa Donchak for the link!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- A 3 TeV Dielectron Event By CMS !
- Bt Spray In The Organic Movement: Hypocrisy Or Scientific Illiteracy?
- Mountain Doomed: CO2 Bubbles And Heart Attacks
- The Dynamical Origin Of Quantum Mechanics (I)
- Thanks For The Wake: Catered Funerals Began In The Mid-east
- Want A Better Sex Life? Change A Diaper
- Transparency Weaponized Against Scientists
- "2.9 TeV would be in agreement with Z' (SSM) fits I've seen...."
- "Your conclusion that you likely to ingest more bt toxin from organic corn in which bt can be washed..."
- "Happy blogging mr Vig power capsule..."
- "My two ICNFP 2014 contributions have been published at the addresses:http://www.epj-conferences..."
- "Thank you for this comment. Precisely, one of my research subjects is pre-Big Bang cosmologies..."
- DC’s Needle Exchange: Infections Down, Savings Up
- Are You An Old Soul? You May Just Have An Old Heart
- Prescribing Caution with Precautionary Principle
- FDA’s Welcome Action: Caffeine Is a Drug
- Over Bt Spraying, Anti-GMO Folks Undone by Own Argument
- E-Cigarettes Are Safer Than Smoking – But Aldehydes Need To Go