Hello! I'm very happy to join the Scientificblogging community. I will be writing occasional columns on topics relating to archaeology, particularly with regards to its role in the popular media. You can find my blog at Bad Archaeology. That blog will continue, with briefer posts on a more frequent basis, while this space will be used for longer columns on topics of current interest. I'm looking forward to this, and I hope you are also!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Funny. I thought Lubos was dead or something - he hasn't commented here in a while.Cheers,T...."
- "Dear John, the answer to your question is simple. CERN deals with science, not pseudoscience. Cold..."
- "You've made someones day:http://motls.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/tommaso-dorigo-impressed-by-cold-fusion..."
- "Of course, the research of cold fusion is solely independent on the research of neutrons (which..."
- "BTW. While heating/cooling curves of a generic resistor are in fact exponential, time dependence..."
- Bird's playlist could signal mental strengths and weaknesses
- Small cancer risk following CT scans in childhood and adolescence confirmed
- Life expectancy gap widens between those with mental illness and general population
- Dietary advice on added sugar is damaging our health, warns heart expert
- Failure to use linked health records may lead to biased disease estimates