If you are the sort of person who enjoys the wacky creations of children--whether genuinely or ironically--then you must watch this video, found via Islands Weekly. Definitely put the sound on, because it is about a thousand times better with young Cyrus' narration:
It's all festive and stuff! My favorite part is the extremely self-satisfied expression on the squid's face when he says "Yum."
(I feel obligated to point out that candy canes are probably not the best bait for catching squid, and teuthoid tree decorations would get very stinky very quickly.)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Standards needed for post-conviction review of scientific evidence
- We've Forgotten The Trial Of Socrates: Excellence And Winning Aren’t The Same Thing
- Can Moons Have Moonlets? Or Rings? Moonlets Of Pluto's Moons?
- James Hansen: To Mitigate Climate Change, Nuclear Energy Should Be Included
- Patrick Matthew, The Overlooked Third Man Of Natural Selection
- The Era Of The Atom
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors And Alzheimer's Disease Genetic Overlap
- "It should tell you all you need to know about vaccine safety when those who manufacture vaccines..."
- "I used to think the same. Internal Combustion Engines are part of a group known as Heat Engines..."
- "The linear range of an alpha particle is very small in materials, typically measured in microns..."
- "Right good point :). I wonder if Pluto will have irregular moons also :).Here is a plot of the..."
- "BTW several of the other KBOs have moons Indeed, counting Pluto, then amongst the 8 largest, five..."
- Dutch doctors withhold/withdraw treatment in many elderly patients
- New guidelines for how to treat a first seizure
- Soil can limit ability of plants to slow climate change
- Women who smoke more likely to give birth to twins
- It shouldn't be there: Black hole hunters use Henize 2-10 to tackle a cosmic conundrum