If you are the sort of person who enjoys the wacky creations of children--whether genuinely or ironically--then you must watch this video, found via Islands Weekly. Definitely put the sound on, because it is about a thousand times better with young Cyrus' narration:
It's all festive and stuff! My favorite part is the extremely self-satisfied expression on the squid's face when he says "Yum."
(I feel obligated to point out that candy canes are probably not the best bait for catching squid, and teuthoid tree decorations would get very stinky very quickly.)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Questions a Surface Pro 3 user has about Windows 10.
- Ice Loss Due To Warming Is Even Changing Gravity
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- The Enemy Of Archaeology Is Not People, It's Salt
- Publish, Blog, Tweet: Furthering One's Career In Science Today
- Sterile Neutrinos Remain Elusive
- Sharks Have Personalities
- "I know quite a few older women who prefer and are dating much younger men but then that may also..."
- "Validating my ethical concerns about this paper, the NIH version now has the following disclaimer..."
- "While demonstrating the versatility of the 555, in this case using it as a Schmitt trigger by shorting..."
- "I'm not sure why you are so focused on longevity. It is not unheard of for some ancient persons..."
- "Yeah. I think they decided to go with Windows 10 just to shake up people who were waiting..."
- New study finds link between depression and abnormal brain response to visceral pain in patients with IBS
- HHS releases 13th Report on Carcinogens
- Common painkillers combined with other drugs may cause high risk of GI bleeding
- Dog's epigenome gives clues to human cancer
- Horizon Report urges schools to tackle 'wicked' digital skills challenge