If you are the sort of person who enjoys the wacky creations of children--whether genuinely or ironically--then you must watch this video, found via Islands Weekly. Definitely put the sound on, because it is about a thousand times better with young Cyrus' narration:
It's all festive and stuff! My favorite part is the extremely self-satisfied expression on the squid's face when he says "Yum."
(I feel obligated to point out that candy canes are probably not the best bait for catching squid, and teuthoid tree decorations would get very stinky very quickly.)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Why An Extra Planet Can't Be Hidden Behind The Sun Or Above The South Pole
- The World Is Not Going To End A Few Hours From Now! AWFUL "Silly Season" Story In Telegraph
- Why Has Organic Farming Flatlined?
- Apollo Astronauts And Cardiovascular-Related Deaths
- My Applied National Security Paper. Being President Isn't For Idiots.
- SYRINA: A Trojan Horse For Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals?
- The Daily Physics Problem - 5
- "This is just AWFUL - the worst case of irresponsible journalism I have ever seen. An article in..."
- "Zoran:I didn't say I can't see any bearing. Instead, I unequivocally said Nothing you have written..."
- "Sorry for perhaps being not clear again: I always revise stuff if I find out that I have written..."
- "Essentially you are saying Mark these Nobel Laureates are wrong and you are right. This is commendable..."
- "So what was the precipitating event which caused your re-evaluation?..."
- New research adds evidence on potential treatments targeting amyloid beta in Alzheimer's
- In France, hiring biases slightly favor women in male-dominated STEM fields
- Tomatoes resist a parasitic vine by detecting its peptide
- Twisted optics: Seeing light from a new angle
- No dream: Electric brain stimulation during sleep can boost memory