If you are the sort of person who enjoys the wacky creations of children--whether genuinely or ironically--then you must watch this video, found via Islands Weekly. Definitely put the sound on, because it is about a thousand times better with young Cyrus' narration:
It's all festive and stuff! My favorite part is the extremely self-satisfied expression on the squid's face when he says "Yum."
(I feel obligated to point out that candy canes are probably not the best bait for catching squid, and teuthoid tree decorations would get very stinky very quickly.)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Family Holiday Survival: 12 Ways To Deal With That Climate Change Denier
- A Vegetarian Carnivorous Plant...Wait, What?
- Falsifiability And The Integrity Of Physics
- To Survive A Heart Attack, It Helps To Be Fat
- Wave-Particle Duality And Quantum Uncertainty - Two Sides Of The Same Mystery?
- Dr. Ozvorkian And The Amoebas
- Guest Post: Ben Allanach, On Open Access
- "I have hemochromatosis which has caused me to develop arthropathy or sore joints which don't seem..."
- "Part of the issue is that theoretical physics can deal with issues which we do not have the technology..."
- "Consider the following: Those who are obese actually get fairly decent cardio workouts simply going..."
- "Here are a couple of small thoughts. I don't like the word falsifiable. Call me old fashioned,..."
- "This is great! Will it also work for anti-vaxers, pro-organic food people, anti-nuclear people..."
- High doses of vancomycin fuel risk of kidney damage in children - small study
- Ebola vaccine candidate safe and equally immunogenic in Africa
- What happens to patients when cardiologists are away at national meetings?
- Physical violence and fluctuations of cortisol levels in women linked
- Riluzole may prevent foggy 'old age' brain