The first Circus of the Spineless of 2012 is up at Wild About Ants! Check it out for some very doable new year resolution suggestions. (Like "get to know tiny spiders"--we can all do with a little more arachnomania, can't we?) There's also a nice post linked about the color-changing octopus and squid that I neglected to cover here.
I'll blog about sinking squid tomorrow, I promise! Sorry for the slow updates over the holiday season. My attention was diverted by some medical adventures as well as family time, but all is well now and I'll be coming back up to speed.
Happy New Year!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- An American Decision and the Future of Forensic Science
- School Comparisons Tell Us Little About School Performance
- Art And Science: Outreach In Venice
- Scientists And Philosophers For Donald Trump: Let Master Feng Explain The New Reality To You
- How To Stomach A Black Hole
- Anomaly! Book Of The Week At Times Higher Education
- It's Been Another Record Year For Agriculture - When Do Climate Change Forecasts Come True?
- "I don't know why my comment's formatting was lost in the transmission, so that it is now one big..."
- "“If you don't use probabilities then how else do you do it? At any rate that's not a criticism..."
- "Tomasso, Congratulations, may you enjoy a long and happy life together with Kalliopi! Best regards..."
- "Found another one : http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/545975/end-of-the-world-Gods-vengeance..."
- "Thanks :). Actually there are so many fake doomsday red top tabloid stories that I tend to wait..."
- CDC Cancels Climate Change Conference. Good.
- Why Your Healthy New Year's Resolutions Fail
- New Study: Male Genital HPV Infection, Warts and All
- A New Class Of Antibiotics From Lichens? Maybe.
- The Murky History Of The Nature And Nurture Debate
- A Drug 85 Times More Potent than THC Caused 'Zombie Outbreak' in New York City