The first Circus of the Spineless of 2012 is up at Wild About Ants! Check it out for some very doable new year resolution suggestions. (Like "get to know tiny spiders"--we can all do with a little more arachnomania, can't we?) There's also a nice post linked about the color-changing octopus and squid that I neglected to cover here.
I'll blog about sinking squid tomorrow, I promise! Sorry for the slow updates over the holiday season. My attention was diverted by some medical adventures as well as family time, but all is well now and I'll be coming back up to speed.
Happy New Year!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Argument: President Trump Needs To Nationalize Health Care To Honor His Campaign Promise
- Why Vegetable Farmers Aren't On Board The No-Till Train
- Two Physics Blogs You Should Not Miss
- Hype Or Health? Sitting Is As Bad For You As Smoking
- Perspectivism, 5 Determinisms And Impossibility Of Defining Free Will, Zen
- BPA In Seafood - Is It Safe?
- Zika Linked To Miscarriages, Thin Brain Tissue In Babies
- "Bonne travail ..."
- "Hello Kevin, many thanks, and also for spotting that! I doubt there will be a second edition..."
- "Hi Tommaso, congratulations on your recent honeymoon! I have an errata in your book. On page 197..."
- "There's a very empirically obvious universal good - survival. Since we are humans, the only logical..."
- "...can YOU explain orbit? If so, you should be able to explain gravity, or black holes. Like I..."
- The Brussels Declaration - Ethics and Principles for Science and Society
- You're a Terrible, Hypocritical Driver, AAA Confirms
- The Department of Justice Believes United Healthcare Is Defrauding Medicare
- Are YOU Your dog? The Science.
- IWF, We Invaded Texas, And More Places We Promoted Science And Health Last Week
- IWF, We Invaded Texas, And More Places We Promoted Science and Health Last Week