The first Circus of the Spineless of 2012 is up at Wild About Ants! Check it out for some very doable new year resolution suggestions. (Like "get to know tiny spiders"--we can all do with a little more arachnomania, can't we?) There's also a nice post linked about the color-changing octopus and squid that I neglected to cover here.
I'll blog about sinking squid tomorrow, I promise! Sorry for the slow updates over the holiday season. My attention was diverted by some medical adventures as well as family time, but all is well now and I'll be coming back up to speed.
Happy New Year!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Another One Bites The Dust - WW Cross Section Gets Back Where It Belongs
- Ontario Agriculture Minister Can't Even Pronounce Varroa Mites
- 1 Hockey Helmet Gets Best Safety Rating
- Study Shows Association Between Migraine And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spring Flukes: New 3-Sigma Signals From LHCb And ATLAS
- Intellectually Gifted Kids And Learning Disabilities Often Go Hand In Hand
- "I applaud Science 2.0 for bringing this study to light for the public. I perform nerve decompression..."
- "This is very interesting. Our media especially tend to feed the population with stuff about..."
- "This ranks among the most idiotic drivel I've ever read. To take a couple basic examples... Cognitive..."
- "Whats the bet this experiment can't be reproduced?..."
- "I agree that your phone won't crash the plane; and I agree that probably there never was any danger..."