- Diabetes, Oxidative Stress & Cardiovascular Disease Management: Ultra-low Microcurrents
Diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular diseases are challenging medical and social problems. Patients with diabetes mellitus are at a higher risk of developing vascular dysfunction and hypertension. Cumulative evidence suggests that oxidative stress may pla ...
Article - Heidi Henderson - Nov 25 2019 - 2:35pm
- Microcurrents In The Management Of Hypertension, Diabetes And Chronic Wounds
When there are more free radicals present than can be kept in balance by antioxidants, the free radicals can start doing damage to fatty tissue, DNA, and proteins in your body. ...
Article - Heidi Henderson - Nov 27 2019 - 5:11pm
- Drinking Deaths Doubled? No, Alcohol Is Just Taking The Place Of Smoking In Broad 'Contributing' Claims
About 300 year die each year due to heat, but if you look at the statistics of heat deaths another 300 list heat as a "contributing" cause, which means something else killed them but heat may have made the thing that caused the death more likely. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jan 21 2020 - 12:54pm
- Drugs For Different Bodies: The Female Side Of Pharmaceuticals
Maria-Rosa was a robust woman in her late forties with a loud voice and an infectious laugh. She was a project manager at a local contracting firm, a grandmother, and a born nurturer. During her multiple visits to the emergency department, she got to know ...
Article - Alyson McGregor - May 18 2020 - 12:49pm
- Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Prevent COVID-19 In Human Clinical Trial
Hydroxychloroquine is an effective drug for the treatment of diseases like lupus and malaria and because it is used off-label for maladies that act in a biologically similar way to how COVID-19, caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, acts in the body, there has b ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 30 2020 - 2:18pm