That's a lot of letters but, just like the flu, if you have one of the big five co-morbidities, get it.
If you never had the prior vaccine, this will be two shots, three weeks apart.
- Hong Kong Had 90% Fewer COVID-19 Deaths After Booster Shots
- How The COVID-19 Omicron Subvariant BA.5 Became A Deadly Master Of Disguise
- Ad26.COV2.S: Single-Shot COVID-19 Vaccine Successful In Rhesus Macaques
- COVID-19 Vaccination Reduced Odds Of SARS-CoV-2 Infection, As Did Staying In A Separate Room From Infected People
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection May Mean Need For A CD8+ T Cell Response Booster