Now, some people think the moon landing never happened, just like some people believe organic red wine is good for you or that solar power is a viable option source of energy for more than 0.6% of us.
In all cases they can point to strange government writings as circumstantial proof, and the moon hoax fringe has to be as giddy as NASA is about Artemis.
Because either NASA is really shocked they're able to pull this off or their PR team has been told to hype it, like how they claim some meaningless picture has 'implications for finding life on other planets' six times a year.
Either way, congratulations NASA. It only took 18 years to re-do what your grandparents did as lowest bidder government contractors in 6 years, using slide rules.
Keep up the good work.
- Can Artemis 1 Take Us Back To The Moon For The First Time Since 1972?
- The CAPSTONE Mission Launches A New Era In The Colonization Of The Moon
- The Science Of Lunacy- The Moon Has An Effect (Just Not On People)
- 2004 BL86- 'Near Miss' Asteroid Even Has Its Own Moon
- Why I Wouldn't Fly With SpaceX To The Moon As Soon As 2018- If They Paid Me A Billion Dollars