- Some of these plants of family Fabaceae
- Ethnobotanical uses of some of the plants of family Fabaceae
- These plants may serve as source of some important medicine against some major diseases. Therefore, these tribal and rural claims should be further validated scientifically.
- The members of sub family Papilionaceae are herbs, shrubs or trees found in all climates and are widely used in tribal medicine.
- Fabaceae and medicinal plants: Cassia senna Vahl. is very important plant of Ayurvedic medicine