It's his remote bookstore fetish which led him to Dulles airport; not exactly a hotbed of pre-flight intelligentsia (that would be Reagan International instead) but where he spied this handsome display and therefore deserving of a mention. Via Blackberry and Verizon I received this picture:
That's right, the only thing more important than methane-induced self immolation, yet slightly less important than remote locations for beer, is Garth's book. I think he would agree.
I know that made his day.
Want to win a free copy of his book? Answer one of his devilish puzzles.
- Getting Avogadro's Digits (and other laughs)
- DHS Begins Collecting 10 Fingerprints From International Visitors At Boston Logan International Airport
- Want To Know What Other Science Bloggers Will Be Writing About In A Few Days? Then go...
- Speak Out: Silence is the Enemy.
- St. Louis Needs AB Negative Blood