Lucky for me, the media company came through with tickets for all the events we wanted to attend, I received a room and the luggage was delivered to the hotel in time to get ready for the opening ceremony of the World Science Festival, after numerous conversations with United representatives and the lady at the front desk.
Unlucky for me, Alan Alda would still rather be seen with Bloggy. Not that I blame him.
More World Science Festival articles can be found here.
- World Science Festival Adventures, Part 1
- World Science Festival And Edward O. Wilson's Special Birthday Surprise
- World Science Festival And James Watson: "Biology Doesn't Need String Theory"
- Coincidence Or Conspiracy? Investigating If Believers Really See So Much Secret Design
- Twelve Misunderstandings Of Evolution