- Sea Ice Extended To Equator 716.5 Mya, Geologists Say
Macdonald says. "So our result implies quite strongly that ice would have been found at all latitudes ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 8 2010 - 7:04pm
- Lost Continent Of Atlantis Found Again
all you have is Philip Sclater and Geoffrey of Monmouth writing about you while Atlantis got Plato, ...
Blog Post - Hank Campbell - May 10 2013 - 5:44pm
- Composition Of Earth's Mantle Revised
Washington scientist Li Zhang. "But this finding indicates that all geodynamic models need to be ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 26 2014 - 4:30pm
- The Most Detailed Geologic Map of Mars: Q&A with Dr. Chris Okubo
three other maps of west Candor Chasma, and starting work on three other maps in east Candor Chasma. All ...
Blog Post - Tomasz Nowakowski - Jan 4 2015 - 12:27pm
- Oklahoma Quakes Linked To Wastewater Injection Of Disposal Wells
routinely conducted in regions of wastewater disposal and all data from those should be publicly accessible. ...
Article - News Staff - Jul 3 2014 - 6:47pm
- The Bowron Lakes: Geologic Gems V
this late in our journey, are passed around. Tonight is a celebration that we have all, both ...
Blog Post - Heidi Henderson - Feb 23 2009 - 4:06pm
- Naked Beauty On Paradise Island
domain. Antarctica isn't all snow and ice. Some of it is desert. There are regions of exposed, clean ...
Article - Patrick Lockerby - Mar 3 2010 - 1:39pm
- 2011 Earthquake In Japan Caused Large Waves In Norwegian Fjords
earthquakes will cause seiching in all enclosed bodies of water. The occurrence of the Japanese ...
Article - News Staff - Aug 30 2013 - 2:30pm
- Arizona, And A Living Desert Underground
Life Sciences. "From producers to consumers, they're all there, just not visible to the naked ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 2 2013 - 5:41pm
- How The Nepal Earthquake Looked On Radar
coverage of the affected area prior to the earthquake were available to all scientists under the Copernicus ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 29 2015 - 10:55am