- Mugearite: Unlike Any Other Igneous Rock On Mars
hydration of Gale Crater using a ChemCam laser instrument. They found hydrogen in all of the sites sampled, ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 26 2013 - 5:21pm
- Iceland's Magma Chambers
plates and exposes the inside of the Earth. Almost all mid-ocean ridges lie deep under water, but Iceland ...
Article - News Staff - Jul 14 2008 - 10:09pm
- The real FINAL word on why there have been so many earthquakes lately
strike-slip fault and logic. But all is for naught- a brave attempt, my fellow Scientific Blogger, but you ...
Blog Post - Becky Jungbauer - Apr 20 2010 - 9:11am
- Late-Breaking Analysis In Hypertension Shows That Antihypertensive Treatments Differ In Their Ability To Preserve Lives
difference in all-cause mortality is not explained by the level of risk of the patients, by their age or ...
Article - Anna Ohlden - Aug 30 2015 - 11:01am
- Liquid Hot Magma- A Beneficial Geothermal Accident
geothermal well, and Iceland already gets about one-third of its electricity and almost all of its home ...
Article - News Staff - Feb 17 2011 - 4:13pm
- Wednesday Geophoto: Greek Fault
hill to the right has been raised up out of the sea. All over central Greece there are similar scarps. ...
Blog Post - Gareth Fabbro - Dec 14 2011 - 4:18pm
- Thursday Geophoto: Isle of Skye
a rock to help us) it was all fairly relaxed. The day we arrived (after a 12 hour "party" train ...
Blog Post - Gareth Fabbro - Dec 15 2011 - 3:36pm
- Earth from Its Best Side: Tons of Tournament Fun
is organizing a tournament where we all are invited to cast a vote for our favorite satellite image. ...
Blog Post - Bente Lilja Bye - Mar 5 2013 - 7:44pm
- Radiocarbon Calibration Curve Will Allow More Accurate Dating Of Major Past Events
all possible," said Buck. Reimer added, "This project built on research begun in the 1980s ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 3 2013 - 12:23pm
- It Is Rocket Science: Here's How We Could Move Our Planet
next-door neighbor, Mars, which may survive the sun’s destruction. We have, after all, already landed on and ...
Article - The Conversation - May 17 2019 - 3:57pm