I recently played the Lego: Indiana Jones game for Wii. The point of the game is to re-enact all three classic Indiana Jones movies (please, the Crystal Skull belongs in the same place as the Star Wars episodes 1-3: in a galaxy far, far away, or in a tomb deep underground where no one can see them). Playing Lego Indiana Jones with a bunch of archaeologists is even more fun than watching the movies with a bunch of archaeologists.
In the game you get to re-live all your favourite parts of the movie, and the cinematic scenes are sometimes shot for shot reconstructions:
And just when I thought that Lego Indiana Jones for wii was the height of too muchery, I saw these awesome pictures of Lego Archaeology on Carly Whelan's photostream on Flickr.
"The PI examines a dart point recovered from the feature. "
Clearly we archaeologists have too much time on our hands.
- Would The Real Indiana Jones Please Stand Up?
- Japanese Hit That Reached No. 2 In Download Rankings- A WiiWare Original Escape Game 'Aha! I Got It!' Escape Game Is Available!!
- Nintendo And Capcom's Monster Hunter Tri Partners SCI FI As Channel Evolves To SYFY
- Lego Star Wars 3 Computer Game Out In March
- The Holly And The IPad: Tablets Are Top Of The Christmas List