A greeting card appropriate to Silchester, about 1500 years ago.
The English is from a little bit later, more likely King Alfred’s time. However, for the Britons still living there, although surrounded by Saxons, I have to use Modern Welsh, since only a few Ogham inscriptions from that time survive.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Hi Andrea, okay I will take your suggestions and see what happens! We can then vote some time..."
- "Oh I think it would revolutionize biology. I'm actually working on a presentation for the think..."
- "Sorry for going OT, but I like your writings so much that I think about you when I encounter other..."
- "If it is a question that interests and inspires you, I'd like to see you reasoning about what implications..."
- "Hi Tommaso, I cannot resist giving my two cents. It goes without saying that it is really pure..."