If this doesn't get a Nobel prize, you can bet there will be two letters to Congress.
Deep-fried beer invented in Texas - A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- How Marijuana Use Affects People With Bipolar Disorder
- Why Are Girls More Likely To Die In Pediatric Intensive Care Units?
- The New York Times On Drugs - Wrong, Naive Or Misleading?
- Avoid These 3 Risk Factors, Gain 13 Years Of Quality Life
- 1840s Shipwreck Leads To Important Beer Science Discovery
- Women With Endometriosis Need More Support, Less Judgment
- Celiac Disease Is Real - Gluten Sensitivity, Not So Much
- "Actually that's exactly what the bible is all about real Aliens, not religion. So may i have one..."
- "Addiction is completely fake. Their goal is to push more people into 12 Step 'treatment' which..."
- "dave, you are proving to all your profound ignorance and worse you are revelling in it. How sad..."
- "You've touched on something that drives me insane-- the under-medication of dying patients by hospitals..."
- "Tacitus, As you say, “All the twins (one assumes) shared the same environment, but the identical..."
- Antiseptic prevents deaths in newborns
- Cellular sequencing technology provides deeper look at mitochondrial inherited disease risk
- Australian science infrastructure funding is being held hostage by government
- Male images seen by left side of the brain, says study
- Gout linked to lower chances of developing Alzheimer's disease