If this doesn't get a Nobel prize, you can bet there will be two letters to Congress.
Deep-fried beer invented in Texas - A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Suggestion: The EM Drive Is Getting The Appropriate Level Of Attention From The Science Community
- It's Naive To Pretend Differences Between Women And Men Are Just Genetics
- Bang! Meet The Highest-Energy Hadron Collision Ever Imaged!
- Will Aspartame Critics Now Be Less Bitter?
- GMOs Have Formaldehyde? Bizarre Claim Challenged By Experts
- Bees: Activists Remain Silent While This Pollinator Killer Decimates Millions
- Kepler 452b - Things That Could Go Wrong With Habitability & If It Is - Could We Detect Intelligent Life There?
- "I haven't been there long enough to receive funding from anyone, but I can tell you 99.9% of our..."
- "to keep a wall between writers and money.... You both have paid positions at ACSH which receives..."
- "Just to say I've been getting many interesting comments on this in the EMdrive subreddit yesterday..."
- "Just one question: those two jets...And the issue of rare statistics...Perhaps you could post some..."
- "Thanks, glad my article helped...."
- Environmental activists are ignoring the real bee killer
- Corporate leader’s science creds under attack
- Rare bacteria cause outbreak in NYC
- John Stossel rips the EPA and NRDC too. Because they’re practically the same thing
- Fact checking pHony water
- Hopewell NJ votes gas pipeline off the island; why not shut down your entire energy supply to save Mother Earth?
- How bees naturally vaccinate their babies
- Mild hypothermia in deceased organ donors improves organ function in kidney transplant
- Trying to quit smoking? First strengthen self-control
- Paralyzed men move legs thanks to non-invasive spinal cord stimulation
- California 'rain debt' equal to average full year of precipitation