If this doesn't get a Nobel prize, you can bet there will be two letters to Congress.
Deep-fried beer invented in Texas - A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Missing Memristor Has NOT Been Found Published By Nature Group
- Why Flu Seasons Seem To Be Getting Worse
- In Memory Of David Cline
- What Gets Credit For Smoking Declines? Big Pharma And Taxes, Says UCSF Paper
- Lexus Hoverboard Gets Off The Ground
- What Food Can You Safely Share With An ET?
- "Thanks for the opinion and colorful venting. The study would be of placebos effect ( a non testable/repeatable..."
- "So there's nothing new in this, it's been done already this way : https://youtu.be/dyWo7_NVWBM..."
- "What a load of affirmative action horse hockey! So now students aren't allowed to speak their minds..."
- "If anyone reading this believes they understand what Glantz's position regarding smoking cessation..."
- "I've got an African Grey, and his interactions with music are fascinating. Definitely has a sense..."
- Acidification stunts growth of developing pink salmon
- When times are tough, parents favor daughters over sons
- HUDs are duds: Augmented reality on windshields is a danger, finds study
- Glacial quakes may serve as indicators of glacier disruption
- Umbilical cord 'milking' improves blood flow in preterm infants