If this doesn't get a Nobel prize, you can bet there will be two letters to Congress.
Deep-fried beer invented in Texas - A chef in Texas has created what he claims is the world's first recipe for deep-fried beer.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Your Probiotic Probably Has Gluten
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Mummy Madness In The Anatomical Record - All Open Access
- Highest Energy Collisions ? Not In My Book
- Risk Management Turned Upside Down
- The Case Of The Missing Booze: Brits Drink 12 Million More Bottles Per Week Than Previous Estimates
- Researchers Recovered A Dinosaur Foot From A Bird
- "The Most Luminous Galaxy Has Been Hidden Until Now http://thingumbobesquire.blogspot.com/2015/05/the..."
- "Yes, I think part of it is the difference of the doctor and the patient perspective.DOCTOR'S PERSPECTIVEFrom..."
- "Marcelle, just had a thought, I remember reading that some Morgellons patients were able to get..."
- "Despite bizarre claims that organic food has 'no chemicals' (of course it does, organic fertilizer..."
- "When you make a decision under risk, some possible outcomes can be on the upside, and some on the..."
- Mood instability common to mental health disorders and associated with poor outcomes
- Depression associated with 5-fold increase in mortality risk for heart failure patients
- Anticipating temptation may reduce unethical behavior
- Deciphering clues to prehistoric climate changes locked in cave deposits
- Vaccines developed for H5N1, H7N9 avian influenza strains