Nothing makes a video go viral like having a famous person ridiculing the Internet and viral videos and memes. Jennifer Aniston is a pretty good sport during the whole thing - I would start giggling every time they asked me to even say "Smart Water" - sorry, "nutrient enhanced vapor distilled water" - because, you know, it's really dumb. And their calling it Jen Aniston's sex tape will make you laugh too.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Parkinson’s Disease Reverted In Rats
- Why Some People Are Better Navigators: Brain's 'Homing' Signal Identified
- Guest Post: Ben Allanach, On Open Access
- Dr. Ozvorkian And The Amoebas
- Only One Third Of Dr. Oz Show Recommendations Is Believable, Finds Analysis
- Mental Illnesses Run In Families, So How Can We Protect Children?
- Cycling for Science #1 - Tensegrity
- "Yes, there are many kinds of lovely moths. But the title, “coming out of the closet”,..."
- "For further reading: The Great Pacific garbage patch. An extract: “At TEDxDelft2012..."
- "Hontas, a black hole doesn't radiate. Go and read up on the given explanation of Hawking radiation..."
- "Previously, algae and pollen had been considered as useless bycatch which was accidentally sucked..."
- "I don't. My comments are a matter of public record, everybody can see that I clearly don't hate..."
Books By Writers Here