Nothing makes a video go viral like having a famous person ridiculing the Internet and viral videos and memes. Jennifer Aniston is a pretty good sport during the whole thing - I would start giggling every time they asked me to even say "Smart Water" - sorry, "nutrient enhanced vapor distilled water" - because, you know, it's really dumb. And their calling it Jen Aniston's sex tape will make you laugh too.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The New York Times On Drugs - Wrong, Naive Or Misleading?
- Women With Endometriosis Need More Support, Less Judgment
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- Recent Results From Super-Kamiokande
- Olive Oil Destroys Cancer Cells
- Mutation May Cause Early Loss Of Sperm Supply
- The Law has Failed, Not Forensic Science
- "Hi Robert, Excellent expressions!!! I am currently writing a short story which involves a scenario..."
- "The military hires and does some pretty nice pure science work, e.g., Shiva Star USAF to Sandia..."
- "Impressive fellow this Yale man. He's excellent at making declarations, and I'm impressed by his..."
- "People are seeing the dress as ivory and gold, not ivory and black. Sorry dude!..."
- "Confidence in an all-sufficient worldview would have to be sourced in a universal point of reference..."
- Preclinical Proof-of-Principle of MOTS-c and its Role in Metabolic Regulation
- Brain waves and moving toward a unified theory of consciousness control
- Study identifies first-ever human population adaptation to toxic chemical, arsenic
- How much overdetection is acceptable in cancer screening?
- MOTS-c: Newly discovered hormone mimics the effects of exercise
Books By Writers Here