Nothing makes a video go viral like having a famous person ridiculing the Internet and viral videos and memes. Jennifer Aniston is a pretty good sport during the whole thing - I would start giggling every time they asked me to even say "Smart Water" - sorry, "nutrient enhanced vapor distilled water" - because, you know, it's really dumb. And their calling it Jen Aniston's sex tape will make you laugh too.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Will Aspartame Critics Now Be Less Bitter?
- New Ice Age Is Coming, By 2030, Says Analysis
- (Well)-Paid PhD Position In Physics Offered In Padova, Italy
- New Results From The LHC At 13 TeV!
- An Anti-Aging Pill Is Still A Long Way Off
- People Are Not Scared Of GMO Warning Labels
- Scientists Discover First 'DNA Ambulance'
- "Thanks doc bloom for the thoughtful article, but I still prefer sugar vs aspartame because of taste..."
- "Methanol (wood alcohol) is 11% of aspartame, so one can diet drink gives 22 mg methanol, which..."
- "Josh, this is one of best articles I've read!..."
- "There are two zero-entries data points not shown (semi-log graph).Nobody gets excited by two events..."
- "That was a pun! Excesses usually appear toward the end of a spectrum... and the energy being 1..."