Tomorrow, more than 1,300 Pop Warner cheerleaders will join Science Cheerleader members in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record™ for the “World’s Largest Cheering Team” – a record set in China during the 2008 Olympics. Former NFL and NBA cheerleaders will lead the youth cheerleading squads in a five-minute cheer that touts the importance of science and engineering.
Pop Warner and Science Cheerleader will attempt to bring this record to the United States by breaking it at the Pop Warner Eastern Region Cheer Championships held at the Sun National Bank Arena.
Check at Science Cheerleader for the details tomorrow - but you should already be doing that, because Darlene Cavalier is awesome.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Robot Tongue Identifies The Correct Beer Every Time
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Satellites Catch Birth Of Two Volcanic Islands In Yemen
- Brain-Computer Interface Makes Communication For Kids With Cerebral Palsy Easier
- Editorial Independence Or Extortion? Frontiers Sacks 31 Editors
- Blue Buffalo Admits Its Pet Food Contains The Poultry Byproduct It Ridicules In Competitors
- Why Does The Public Worry About GM Foods But Embrace Biotech Medicine?
- "That also has not happened. The only lawsuit was when a farmer intentionally bought seed that was..."
- "Finally some reason Fred! The same with Global Warming. I realise there are billions of animals..."
- "Nuclear power is deadly, million of cancers using LNT. Nuclear power has only 5 years of proven..."
- "Well the article you posted just sounded like it was about something else. Starts off: Advocacy..."
- "And I haven't seen any suggestion of malpractice, or that their work is financially motivated,..."