Tomorrow, more than 1,300 Pop Warner cheerleaders will join Science Cheerleader members in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record™ for the “World’s Largest Cheering Team” – a record set in China during the 2008 Olympics. Former NFL and NBA cheerleaders will lead the youth cheerleading squads in a five-minute cheer that touts the importance of science and engineering.
Pop Warner and Science Cheerleader will attempt to bring this record to the United States by breaking it at the Pop Warner Eastern Region Cheer Championships held at the Sun National Bank Arena.
Check at Science Cheerleader for the details tomorrow - but you should already be doing that, because Darlene Cavalier is awesome.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Hi T, Thanks for the note. Great LHC is back in business and your summary helps us get up to date!..."
- "Gori- Thanks much. I try. I am patiently skeptical about the biota concept. This..."
- "Great article Josh. Hopefully your continued sunshine on the toxicity of artificial sweeteners..."
- "I mean wait. Let me take that back. Are you saying it is getting heavier? From 2tev to 3.2tev?..."
- "You may choose to believe me, or not. I've been doing this for five years, during which time I..."