Sutter Middle School in Folsom, California is hosting the GenCorp Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Expo on March 5th from 5-8 PM.
254 students from grades 5-12 will be participating in this event along with an additional 100 who will be helping run hands-on science activities for the participants and their families.
Student projects will compete for honors, and representatives from STEM organizations and businesses will have outreach tables that highlight the importance of STEM as a college and career choice for students.
So it's a science fair, but a lot more two because students nort participating can still do lots of hands-on stuff.
All students, families, and community members are invited to attend and the cost is free.
Therefore, so is this advertising on Science 2.0!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- We're Playing Classical Music All Wrong
- Superbugs: How Montezuma's Revenge Impacts Society Long After That Trip
- Atmospheric Warming Heats The Bottom Of Ice Sheets Also
- Football Physics: The Science Of Deflategate
- Is Glass A Solid Or A Liquid? Yes
- New Compounds Show Promise Against Endometriosis
- Drug Culture: Those “Poppers” Might Not Be What You Think
- "I like you calculations. The Patriots have now said they did not inflate the balls in a warm environment..."
- "It's not complex, it's simple, it's love, it simply is...."
- "Another very civil reply by someone who disagrees with me. Kindly see the comments which I posted..."
- " First, I appreciate your civility and your capability of actually having a conversation. I must..."
- "Your method would work and also be perfectly legal. The rules do not specify a temperature during..."