Sutter Middle School in Folsom, California is hosting the GenCorp Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Expo on March 5th from 5-8 PM.
254 students from grades 5-12 will be participating in this event along with an additional 100 who will be helping run hands-on science activities for the participants and their families.
Student projects will compete for honors, and representatives from STEM organizations and businesses will have outreach tables that highlight the importance of STEM as a college and career choice for students.
So it's a science fair, but a lot more two because students nort participating can still do lots of hands-on stuff.
All students, families, and community members are invited to attend and the cost is free.
Therefore, so is this advertising on Science 2.0!
GenCorp Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Expo In Folsom March 5th
- Science 2.0 And Intel Are Going To #TailgateTheScienceFair
- Republic Of Kazakhstan Embraces PASCO's Interactive, Hands-on Science Technology For Education
- My Local School Is Up For A $100K STEM Grant From Samsung: Here Is How You Can Help
- UC Riverside Extension Grade 3-8 Summer STEM Program
- Science 2.0 And Intel #TailgateTheScienceFair