Sutter Middle School in Folsom, California is hosting the GenCorp Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Expo on March 5th from 5-8 PM.
254 students from grades 5-12 will be participating in this event along with an additional 100 who will be helping run hands-on science activities for the participants and their families.
Student projects will compete for honors, and representatives from STEM organizations and businesses will have outreach tables that highlight the importance of STEM as a college and career choice for students.
So it's a science fair, but a lot more two because students nort participating can still do lots of hands-on stuff.
All students, families, and community members are invited to attend and the cost is free.
Therefore, so is this advertising on Science 2.0!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The New York Times On Drugs - Wrong, Naive Or Misleading?
- These Humans Have Evolutionarily Adapted To Arsenic
- The Law has Failed, Not Forensic Science
- Women With Endometriosis Need More Support, Less Judgment
- Olive Oil Destroys Cancer Cells
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- Recent Results From Super-Kamiokande
- "As a general rule, when you watch a story on CBS, listen to NPR, or read the NY Times, assume the..."
- "Comparative bullet-lead analysis, the Annie Dookhan case, NYC medical examiners scandal, etc....."
- "There is a technical - public policy issue here which should be highlighted. Who decides? All technologies..."
- "ACSH is apolitical, so I avoid discussions like this, at least professionally. But, if the Times..."
- "Jay- I mostly agree, but not everyone adversely impacted by these drugs is an addict. Many..."
Books By Writers Here