Sutter Middle School in Folsom, California is hosting the GenCorp Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Expo on March 5th from 5-8 PM.
254 students from grades 5-12 will be participating in this event along with an additional 100 who will be helping run hands-on science activities for the participants and their families.
Student projects will compete for honors, and representatives from STEM organizations and businesses will have outreach tables that highlight the importance of STEM as a college and career choice for students.
So it's a science fair, but a lot more two because students nort participating can still do lots of hands-on stuff.
All students, families, and community members are invited to attend and the cost is free.
Therefore, so is this advertising on Science 2.0!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Kudos To "The Independent" Newspaper For Debunking Nibiru "Blood Moon" Hoax
- Your Microbiome Did Not Cause Your Weight Problem
- Dogs Understand Both Vocabulary And Intonation Of Human Speech
- State Of Academic Freedom 2016
- USDA Microbiologist Warns Bacteria In Vaping Products May Be A Health Concern
- Alzheimer's: Nicotinic Receptors As A New Therapeutic Target
- Free Market Validation: Men With Hair Transplants Are Seen As Younger, More Attractive
- "Thank you. You know, I am of the firm belief that if a blog has a title that includes Science in..."
- "Firstly, I want to inform everyone apart from Kaylee that the following doesn't apply to the topic..."
- "Hello again Robert, Once again, thank you for your informative reply. It's wonderful to still find..."
- "Hi Margaret, thanks, glad you like my replay, and any views are welcome here :). It's only trolling..."
- "Not sure why some readers think that I somehow got red pilled recently. I have told my (then still)..."
- <a href="/news/2016/08/29/icymi-acshs-most-popular-articles-summer-9931">ICYMI: ACSH's Most Popular Articles of the Summer <i class="fa fa-angle-double-right"></i></a>
- How Herpes Drugs Work
- The Infrared Sauna: Hollywood's Hot, Pricey 'Magic' Box
- E-Cigarette Flavors, Biotech Courts And More Media Links
- <a href="/news/2016/08/29/pediatricians-crack-down-anti-vaxx-parents-policy-report-says-9930">Pediatricians To Crack Down On Anti-Vaxx Parents, Policy Report Says <i class="fa fa-angle-double-right"></i></a>
- <a href="/news/2016/08/29/high-drug-costs-blame-playa-or-play-9873">High Drug Costs - Blame The Playa Or The Play? <i class="fa fa-angle-double-right"></i></a>
- Progress in refining the genetic causes of schizophrenia
- Researchers discover machines can learn by simply observing
- Technique could assess historic changes to Antarctic sea ice and glaciers
- Factors associated with improvement in survival following heart attack
- System may help treat rare genetic disorder, reduce severe side effects