It has been a while since the last time I posted the last riddle of this series. It was fun though, so upon seeing the graph below I immediately decided I would use it here, to let you guess what it is about. Please use the comments thread to provide your input: what does the graph represent ? What are the different coloured lines ? Why the funny behaviour ? What is on the x axis ? And on the y axis ?
Of course it is virtually impossible to answer all the above without being given some hint. I can tell you it has to do with LHC searches, and that is all the help I am going to give you!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Robert,'WHAT embitters the world is not excess of criticism, but absence of self-criticism.'and'So..."
- "Thanks Robert. I very much appreciate your reply. I read it carefully. It certainly would be classified..."
- "Hi Joe, I've been traveling and limited access because I left my keyboard behind and had to buy..."
- "Well Robert, To put it another way, show me in a compelling manner how this precise system came..."
- "Hi Tommaso, This is indeed very sad and a great loss. My sincere condolences to his family and..."