It has been a while since the last time I posted the last riddle of this series. It was fun though, so upon seeing the graph below I immediately decided I would use it here, to let you guess what it is about. Please use the comments thread to provide your input: what does the graph represent ? What are the different coloured lines ? Why the funny behaviour ? What is on the x axis ? And on the y axis ?
Of course it is virtually impossible to answer all the above without being given some hint. I can tell you it has to do with LHC searches, and that is all the help I am going to give you!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Outsourcing: 3 Ways To Stop Medical Research Brain Drain
- Helicopter Parenting: Good For Your Pets, Bad For Your Kids
- Why Climate Scientists Shouldn't Testify Before Congress
- Cometary Globule CG4 - From God's Hand To The Mouth Of The Beast
- Hope For Headshaking In Horses
- Adult Stem Cells Used To Grow New Hair
- Soup From A Can Does Not Create Risk From BPA
- "I once heard that the FDA was Milton Friedman's prime example of bureaucracy run amok. He would..."
- "... we have come to know a lot about interest groupsʼ smoothly oiled denial campaign to influence..."
- "None of this makes any sense but your use of the term allopathic smacks of homeopathy and other..."
- "you guys are a bunch of fruadsters... geeze..."
- "This author failed to mention a gap report last year which found modest correlation between disease..."