Today's guess of the plot will be very poor of comments on my side, for reasons I will disclose in due time. Also, it is unfortunately a rather expert-only one, since it represents something that experts will surely recognize for its generalities, while only the details will probably remain mysterious to them.
I will be glad to read your guesses in the comments thread, which I hope will be plenty and insightful. Hopefully in a few days I will disclose what the plot represents.
UPDATE: In place of the plot, events force me to put in its place something else, for just a few hours. See below - the change is not dramatic, but what is added is probably giving a stronger hint than what is taken off.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Curiosity Detects Spike In Methane, And Other Organic Molecules, On Mars
- Today's Global Warming Is Nothing Special
- There Was No 'Paleo Diet' - Ancient People Ate What They Had
- Worldwide, Life Expectancy Has Gone Up Over 6 Years Since 1990
- Sports Math: Using A Cricket Nightwatchman Is A Bad Idea
- New Limits On VY Production From CDF: Good, But Also Disappointing
- Time To Stop Thinking Of Video Games As Just 'Software'
- "This research has virtually no bearing on the problem of AGW. Survival of early life is not the..."
- "I would have also checked vitamin D status. UVA breaks down vitamin A..."
- "Every day it is becoming harder to subscribe to the 'Fanaticism Of The Apocalypse' as it is applied..."
- "Curious conversation tactic. By the warming in the 1930s I guess you mean the small part of the..."
- "Though high-profile tragedies get mainstream media attention, the gun ban contingent has lost a..."
- Study shows epinephrine auto-injectors and asthma inhalers used incorrectly
- Moms of food-allergic kids need dietician's support
- How does prostate cancer form?
- Subtle but important memory function affected by preterm birth
- The quality of parent-infant relationships and early childhood shyness predict teen anxiety