Am following the Neutrino Telescope conference in Venice, which started yesterday in the beautiful setting of Palazzo Franchetti. For once I am quite happy to walk to work -different from the usual hour-and-something commute to Padova, where I have my office in the Physics Department. But I am not idle: I have been producing reports of all the talks at the conference, in the conference blog site.
Here is a list of pointers to the talk reports:
- A Tribute to Milla Baldo Ceolin
- Carlo Rubbia: A Millimole of Muons for a Higgs Factory
- Solar and Geo Neutrinos in Borexino
- Hiroko Watanabe: Results from KamLAND
- Yoikiro Suzuki: Report from SuperKamiokande
- Karol Lang: Selected Results from MINOS
- Giovanni De Lellis: Opera Results
- Sterile Neutrino Search with ICARUS
- Eligio Lisi: The Electron Neutrino as a Superposition of States
- Atmospheric Neutrinos: Overview and Opportunities
- Double Chooz: Results for Theta_13
- Results from Daya Bay
And then, of course, in the same blog are also appearing the reports of talks from today's morning session... Stay tuned for more interesting discussions !
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Government: There Is More To Science Than Government-Funded Jobs
- LHCb Measures Unity, Finds 0.6
- Can IARC Be Salvaged?
- Waiting For Jupiter
- Winter 2017 LHC Results: The Higgs Is Still There, But...
- Science And The Structure Of An Argument: How To Sort Good Information From Bad.
- Bee Science Could Help Dismantle Terrorist Networks
- "Thanks for sharing..."
- "A lot of it boils down to conspiracy. And I have no reason to doubt astrophysicists and scientists..."
- "Yes, the region of q^2 near threshold (q^2 here is the ee or μμ invariant mass) is sensitive..."
- "Patrick,Do you get notified when I reply to this comment? My comment notification facility..."
- "You no speak Meerkatski Yazyk? Shouldn’t that be Simples ? ..."
- Serious Unintended Consequences of Prostate Cancer Screens and Biopsies
- Serious Unintended Consequences of Prostate Cancer Screening
- US Female Astronaut to Break Record for Time in Space
- Article Saying Diet Drinks Cause Stroke, Dementia Is Full of Holes
- Protecting Coral Reefs With Some Clever Chemistry
- Top 10 Causes of Death Aren't Same for Men and Women
- Sympathetic nervous system: Your brain, not your white blood cells, keeps you warm
- You can't trust EWG about pesticides on fruits and vegetables
- In reading, kindergarten became the new first grade, thanks to No Child Left Behind
- Vitamin D supplements don't prevent cardiovascular disease
- Neonicotinoids detected in Iowa drinking water