"A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest."
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- ATLAS Higgs Challenge Results
- Radical Rethink: Sugars Are The Only Cause Of Tooth Decay
- Drugs For Mild Hypertension In Low Risk People Questioned
- Genetically Modified Wheat, Without The GMO Drama
- Life After The 125 GeV Higgs: What Is Left Of Two-Higgs Doublet Models
- Being Too Analytical Could Push Ethics Out The Door
- It's Almost 2015 - So Where Is My Hoverboard?
- "The barycenter of the Solar System wobbles due to the motion of the planets.Here..."
- "I wanted just to introduce another jargon, the machine learning one ;)..."
- "Hi Dario,as far as I know, there is no limit, other than decency, to the number of Higgses you..."
- "Hi Massimo,indeed, what you are referring to I call look-elsewhere effect, although it is a generalized..."
- "Hi Tommaso, nice entry! I have a quite straightforward question: is there any theoretical hindrance..."
- Neuroimaging technique identifies concussion-related brain disease in living brain
- Lactation linked to reduced estrogen receptor-negative, triple-negative breast cancer risk
- Molecular mechanisms of the suppression of axon regeneration by KLF transcription factors
- Give progesterone a chance
- The role of DJ-1 in the oxidative stress cell death cascade after stroke