Let it be clear on this publically, to show I am not kidding: there is a scientology ad on the right column today. If that is not gone by tomorrow from here, I will.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Fibromyalgia Is Not All In The Head, It's In Skin, Paper Concludes
- Two 'Facts' in Modern Physics Courses that everyone learns but just ain't so...
- The Elusive H7N9 Virus: Chinese Researchers Predict Future Pandemic
- The Plot Of The Week - B Production Cross Section
- Finally, Immunotherapy for Cancer Comes to Life
- Consumer Research: It's Easier To Lose Weight When The Target Is Not Exact
- Assessment Of Shale Gas Fracking On Biodiversity
- "BMS also has a PD-1 ligand antibody in development. Their PD-1 receptor antibody came from..."
- "Before you fall into the trap of finding another bunch of things that are actually not quantized..."
- "Good stuff Cole. This is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid. There's things in postmodern..."
- "I came across a Cantonese expression 雞同鴨講 — “a chicken talking to duck”, meaning..."
- "Thanks for the interesting post. Could you recommend some link or text for the detailed discussion..."