Alex Berezow September 10th: New Hampshire Public Radio, “Word of Mouth” interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: KVON "Late Mornings with Jeff Schectman" interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: (national) "Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn" interview
Alex Berezow September 17th Townhall Seattle talk - 1119 Eighth Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
Hank Campbell September 18th book signing 7:00pm Kepler’s Books 1010 El Camino Real Menlo Park, CA 94025
Hank Campbell September 19th Wisconsin Public Radio, “The Joy Cardin Show” 6:00AM Pacific
Alex Berezow September 19th WLRN, “Topical Currents” 10:00 AM Pacific
Hank Campbell September 24th (national) “The Jim Bohannon Show” 11:00 PM Eastern
Alex Berezow September 24th (national) "The Michael Medved Show" September 26, 2:30 PM PST
Alex Berezow September 25th (national) "Fox&Friends", Fox television 7 AM
USA Today September 28th Alex Berezow and Hank Campbell op-ed Stealth war to redefine science
Alex Berezow October 2nd (national) "The Cycle" MSNBC, 12:30 PM
Watch here (or in the comment below)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Suggestion: The EM Drive Is Getting The Appropriate Level Of Attention From The Science Community
- Animal Sex Is Spicier Than We Thought
- Junk Science Report Card
- Will Aspartame Critics Now Be Less Bitter?
- Review Claims Link Between Wireless Devices And Cancer
- Wind Energy Subsidies Boost It To 8 Percent Of Europe's Electricity
- Stardust For Sale
- "Wow, you just waste my 20 minutes with your conditioned mind full of shitty concepts..Well played..."
- "Herman J. Muller, 1927 paper, radiation causes genetic mutations, these mistakes will cause extinction..."
- "Hi, I think you can only use the RCF bound to derive the variance when you are dealing with Gaussian..."
- "Even with subsidies Germany has some of the highest electricity rates in Europe. So when you add..."
- "I don't see how that would make a difference. Musk is able to generate cosmic levels of hype but..."
- Excessive or inadequate? Confusion about medication is common
- Breast cancer in young women is rarer than media make it seem
- GE crops could save the planet, if Organic advocates let them
- No excuses to be against science now: Monsanto patent expires
- The Pendulum Swings: Prescribing Hormone Replacement Therapy 13 Years After the Women’s Health Initiative Study
- The search for new blood donors ends at the living – but why?