Alex Berezow September 10th: New Hampshire Public Radio, “Word of Mouth” interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: KVON "Late Mornings with Jeff Schectman" interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: (national) "Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn" interview
Alex Berezow September 17th Townhall Seattle talk - 1119 Eighth Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
Hank Campbell September 18th book signing 7:00pm Kepler’s Books 1010 El Camino Real Menlo Park, CA 94025
Hank Campbell September 19th Wisconsin Public Radio, “The Joy Cardin Show” 6:00AM Pacific
Alex Berezow September 19th WLRN, “Topical Currents” 10:00 AM Pacific
Hank Campbell September 24th (national) “The Jim Bohannon Show” 11:00 PM Eastern
Alex Berezow September 24th (national) "The Michael Medved Show" September 26, 2:30 PM PST
Alex Berezow September 25th (national) "Fox&Friends", Fox television 7 AM
USA Today September 28th Alex Berezow and Hank Campbell op-ed Stealth war to redefine science
Alex Berezow October 2nd (national) "The Cycle" MSNBC, 12:30 PM
Watch here (or in the comment below)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Your Probiotic Probably Has Gluten
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Mummy Madness In The Anatomical Record - All Open Access
- Highest Energy Collisions ? Not In My Book
- The Case Of The Missing Booze: Brits Drink 12 Million More Bottles Per Week Than Previous Estimates
- Risk Management Turned Upside Down
- Researchers Recovered A Dinosaur Foot From A Bird
- "Yes, I think part of it is the difference of the doctor and the patient perspective.DOCTOR'S PERSPECTIVEFrom..."
- "Marcelle, just had a thought, I remember reading that some Morgellons patients were able to get..."
- "Despite bizarre claims that organic food has 'no chemicals' (of course it does, organic fertilizer..."
- "When you make a decision under risk, some possible outcomes can be on the upside, and some on the..."
- "Consider this: * Risk is, by definition, is the downside of the unknown. * By Shannon, the unknown..."
- Mood instability common to mental health disorders and associated with poor outcomes
- Depression associated with 5-fold increase in mortality risk for heart failure patients
- Anticipating temptation may reduce unethical behavior
- Deciphering clues to prehistoric climate changes locked in cave deposits
- Vaccines developed for H5N1, H7N9 avian influenza strains