Alex Berezow September 10th: New Hampshire Public Radio, “Word of Mouth” interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: KVON "Late Mornings with Jeff Schectman" interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: (national) "Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn" interview
Alex Berezow September 17th Townhall Seattle talk - 1119 Eighth Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
Hank Campbell September 18th book signing 7:00pm Kepler’s Books 1010 El Camino Real Menlo Park, CA 94025
Hank Campbell September 19th Wisconsin Public Radio, “The Joy Cardin Show” 6:00AM Pacific
Alex Berezow September 19th WLRN, “Topical Currents” 10:00 AM Pacific
Hank Campbell September 24th (national) “The Jim Bohannon Show” 11:00 PM Eastern
Alex Berezow September 24th (national) "The Michael Medved Show" September 26, 2:30 PM PST
Alex Berezow September 25th (national) "Fox&Friends", Fox television 7 AM
USA Today September 28th Alex Berezow and Hank Campbell op-ed Stealth war to redefine science
Alex Berezow October 2nd (national) "The Cycle" MSNBC, 12:30 PM
Watch here (or in the comment below)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Sexual Fantasies: Threesomes Are Normal, Golden Showers Not So Much
- Ghost Light From Dead Galaxies - A Hubble Halloween
- US Wildlife Bans On GMOs And Neonics Lack Transparency And Scientific Rationale
- Mediterranean Diet Linked To Better Kidney Health
- Does Max Tegmark Kill A Daughter In A Parallel World ?
- Greenpeace Says Its GMOs Are Better Than Science's GMOs, Still Hates Golden Rice
- Is It Possible To Build A Spacesuit Or Spaceship To Travel Through The Sun?
- " Well, perhaps, my inference and reply is faulty, but you do say Tolle basically claims his way..."
- "I'm flattered you think I wrote this. Jon will be less pleased...."
- "This is most interesting. The structures seem geometrically very similar to the screw dislocations..."
- "well, since Soylent Green is people, that probably explains it...."
- "*Low* out-of-pocket payments for health care is precisely why health care is so expensive. Approximately..."
- Vermont Rube Goldberg-like GMO labeling law exempts GMO filled natural supplements
- Downside to GMOs: Yields have become so good, they exceed processing capacity
- Anti-GMO bungle: Claim GM genes pass from food into blood collapses
- GLP Infographic: Is labeling GMOs really about our “Right to Know”?
- Biology of politics: Brain scans can identify your political beliefs?
- Spontaneous mutations and the genetic mysteries of autism
- Scientists trigger self-destruct switch in lung cancer cells
- Tropical Depression Nuri now haunting the western Pacific Ocean
- Strange, fanged deer persists in Afghanistan
- Tweet much to gain popularity is an inefficient strategy
- Tropical Storm Vance's center looks like a pumpkin to NASA's Terra satellite