Alex Berezow September 10th: New Hampshire Public Radio, “Word of Mouth” interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: KVON "Late Mornings with Jeff Schectman" interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: (national) "Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn" interview
Alex Berezow September 17th Townhall Seattle talk - 1119 Eighth Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
Hank Campbell September 18th book signing 7:00pm Kepler’s Books 1010 El Camino Real Menlo Park, CA 94025
Hank Campbell September 19th Wisconsin Public Radio, “The Joy Cardin Show” 6:00AM Pacific
Alex Berezow September 19th WLRN, “Topical Currents” 10:00 AM Pacific
Hank Campbell September 24th (national) “The Jim Bohannon Show” 11:00 PM Eastern
Alex Berezow September 24th (national) "The Michael Medved Show" September 26, 2:30 PM PST
Alex Berezow September 25th (national) "Fox&Friends", Fox television 7 AM
USA Today September 28th Alex Berezow and Hank Campbell op-ed Stealth war to redefine science
Alex Berezow October 2nd (national) "The Cycle" MSNBC, 12:30 PM
Watch here (or in the comment below)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Questions a Surface Pro 3 user has about Windows 10.
- Epigenetics Of Being Without Electricity For A Few Days
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- Multiple Sclerosis Patients Benefit From Exercise
- Why Japan’s Deadly Ontake Eruption Could Not Be Predicted
- The Enemy Of Archaeology Is Not People, It's Salt
- Women Scientists Get Vocal About Top Billing On Twitter
- "There is only one scientific understanding of the neuron-behavior linkage: Kandel et al spent 30..."
- "No wonder you have a problem comprehending climate change!..."
- "There are many truths of which the full meaning cannot be realized until personal experience has..."
- "Ha ha ha ROFL!..."
- "A VM can work. I run Linux in VM ware now. But Windows 10 wants to be a primary..."
- Nature collides with James Bond: Newly discovered ant species hides in plain sight
- Expect 6,000 more Australian deaths if pollution rises to 'safe' threshold
- Laying siege to beta-amyloid, the key protein in Alzheimer's disease
- Changing Antarctic waters could trigger steep rise in sea levels
- Eighty percent of bowel cancers halted with existing medicines