Alex Berezow September 10th: New Hampshire Public Radio, “Word of Mouth” interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: KVON "Late Mornings with Jeff Schectman" interview
Hank Campbell September 12th: (national) "Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn" interview
Alex Berezow September 17th Townhall Seattle talk - 1119 Eighth Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
Hank Campbell September 18th book signing 7:00pm Kepler’s Books 1010 El Camino Real Menlo Park, CA 94025
Hank Campbell September 19th Wisconsin Public Radio, “The Joy Cardin Show” 6:00AM Pacific
Alex Berezow September 19th WLRN, “Topical Currents” 10:00 AM Pacific
Hank Campbell September 24th (national) “The Jim Bohannon Show” 11:00 PM Eastern
Alex Berezow September 24th (national) "The Michael Medved Show" September 26, 2:30 PM PST
Alex Berezow September 25th (national) "Fox&Friends", Fox television 7 AM
USA Today September 28th Alex Berezow and Hank Campbell op-ed Stealth war to redefine science
Alex Berezow October 2nd (national) "The Cycle" MSNBC, 12:30 PM
Watch here (or in the comment below)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- True Weight Loss Is Rare
- What May Be Missing From Quantum Computing - A Quantum Middle Man
- AMVA4NewPhysics Logo
- Genetic Testing In Kids - The Science Isn't Complicated But The Psychology Is
- Radiation Detectors Click By Design
- Patients With Recurrent Depression Have Smaller Hippocampi
- Phase IIb Pivotal Clinical Study Of P2B001 For The Treatment Of Early Stage Parkinson's Disease
- "Tommaso, I understand the message, and I 100% agree that more women in science is always better..."
- "Thanks for your thoughtful comments, Herne.And sharing your story, which has a lot of wrinkles..."
- "I think it's awesome that you kicked it three times and I do hope it stays off.I do think individuals..."
- "Hi Martin,I don't know if women appreciate pink, but it is indeed a stereotype - so a means for..."
- "Good science does not have to be nice. If you had been in a study, we would say that you do appear..."