My personal favorite sepiolid is the striped pyjama squid. It burrow in the sand! It secretes mucus! And it is spelled in the British way! Seriously, nothing should be allowed to be that cute:
As a bonus, its eyes are closed in this picture, to minimize potential creepiness.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Parkinson’s Disease Reverted In Rats
- Why Some People Are Better Navigators: Brain's 'Homing' Signal Identified
- Guest Post: Ben Allanach, On Open Access
- Dr. Ozvorkian And The Amoebas
- Mental Illnesses Run In Families, So How Can We Protect Children?
- Only One Third Of Dr. Oz Show Recommendations Is Believable, Finds Analysis
- Why I’ll Talk Policy With Climate Change Deniers But Not Science
- "Great article but just one thing. Maybe it should be.... Only One Third Of Dr. Oz Show..."
- "Because we haven't been able to observe it yet. However more than one team has claimed to..."
- "Thanks for the link Robert, sounds very promising!..."
- "The real problem is that the enviornmental problem turns out to be owning a dog. When dogs eat..."
- "Yes, there are many kinds of lovely moths. But the title, “coming out of the closet”,..."
Books By Writers Here