My personal favorite sepiolid is the striped pyjama squid. It burrow in the sand! It secretes mucus! And it is spelled in the British way! Seriously, nothing should be allowed to be that cute:
As a bonus, its eyes are closed in this picture, to minimize potential creepiness.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine
- Out Of Africa: What They Do Not Tell Us
- Pubic Hair Grooming Common Among Some US Women
- Can A New Rule Trigger A Second EU Referendum? Petition 4 Millon Signatures, Nearly 12% Of Total Votes Cast
- Swarm Bots Kill Mass Shooter
- Brain Cancer: Why Glioblastoma Is So Difficult To Treat
- Nanotech: The Most Dangerous Science Least Carefully Done
- "That's not what I asked. Instead you pulled the classic do your own research trick which means..."
- "New video to add to this article, astronaut Tim Peake spinning at very high speed in the ISS, not..."
- "A scientific approach is the only way one can really be assured that a treatment has merits. The..."
- "Bollocks! You will find the possible side effects listed are a exhaustive precautionary list of..."
- Quantum technologies to revolutionize 21st century
- Scientific breakthrough may limit damage caused by heart attacks
- All signs point to health: Arrows on grocery floors increased the proportion of produce spending
- Early diagnosis, effective therapy vital for treatment of deadly invasive aspergillosis
- Researchers discover powerful defense against free radicals that cause aging, disease