My personal favorite sepiolid is the striped pyjama squid. It burrow in the sand! It secretes mucus! And it is spelled in the British way! Seriously, nothing should be allowed to be that cute:
As a bonus, its eyes are closed in this picture, to minimize potential creepiness.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Double Mastectomy: 'Angelina Effect' Has Been Long-lasting
- Hurricane Polo
- M60-UCD1: Tiny Galaxy, Supermassive Black Hole
- The Wealth Under Afghanistan
- Mysterious 1808 Eruption - The Real Cause Of The Coldest Decade Of The Last 500 Years
- Witness The Singularity AI Nanotech Co-Evolutionary Merger
- Sound Vibrations To Reduce Pesticides And Boost Harvests?
- "I'm been very restrained, Tommaso. There are issues here which you don't appreciate, but I won't..."
- "Wait. I'm confused. It seems like you're saying you're not able to figure it out. I could post..."
- "Dear John,> what incredible bounty of knowledge ? The ascent of the standard model hasn't helped..."
- "Well, a 2.6 sigma signal always raises the question If this was real, what would that imply?. I..."
- "According to Wikipedia:So that theory is no longer in town? I had imagined a great voice..."