- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Part I: Bee Deaths Mystery Solved? Neonicotinoids (Neonics) May Actually Help Bee Health
- Part II: Bee Deaths And CCD - Flawed Chensheng Lu Harvard Studies Endanger Bees
- Bitcoin And Anonymity: User's Identity Can Be Revealed Much Easier Than Thought
- Not Neonics: Parasites Are Bad For Honey Bees
- Violence, Sex And Taboo: The Original Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales Back In Print
- Volunteer-Based Peer Review: A Success
- Diversity Fatigue: Why Businesses Struggle To Close The Gender Gap
- "Which papers? Did I miss something? It seemed like your claim was based on those two papers (Lu..."
- "Pike squares, infantry squares, and other tactical formations are obsolete, but phalanxes and testudo..."
- "Revolutions are not funded by their own government. If it were a revolution, investment in the..."
- "Artificial gravity by radial acceleration doesn't need any testing. Every child has tested hurling..."
- "The control hives didn't have nicotine. I wonder if bees in North Carolina have higher susceptibility..."
- Shaping the future of energy storage with conductive clay
- Star Trek-like invisible shield found thousands of miles above Earth
- Vaccines may make war on cancer personal
- SU2C-supported research discovers why patients respond to a life-saving melanoma drug
- Researchers identify a natural shield against harmful radiation belt