Postdoctoral positions: USC Psychology Dept., Neuroscience of visual system.
Nanjing University (NJU) Physics Dept., Nanotechnology and Cosmology.
NJU Philosophy Dept., Philosophy of Science and Modern Physics.
Present Official NJU Affiliations:
National Laboratory of Solid State Microstructures, Nanotechnology Group
Institute of Materials Engineering, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Philosophy Dept., Phil of Science Group
Serves on editorial board of the ISRN journal Nanotechnology www.isrn.com/45761798/.
Scientific advisory board Lifeboat Foundation http://lifeboat.com/ex/bios.sascha.vongehr
More Profiles on Inst. Ethics Emergent Tech., Academia, LinkedIn.
On ISRN profile
Some arxiv papers
“Vongehr S” finds fewer but different arxiv papers
More papers via sciencedirect
Google scholar finds many of my papers
Vongehr's Science2.0 Articles Topic by Topic
Currently Active Research: Nanotechnology (statistics, catalysis, critical evaluation), Quantum Statistics and Foundations, Philosophy of Mind, Relational Resolutions, "further facts" quantum mechanics via "description relativity" (Postmodern Physics)
Some Past Research Accomplishments:
- Prediction and subsequent discovery/construction of black holes in quantum two-time theory, thereby first flat embedding of the BTZ black hole
[http://lanl.arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9907077, plagiarized in Phys. Lett. B 578, 187–194 (2004)]
- Previously thought impossible attachment of alkali clusters in surface of ultracold superfluid Helium nano-droplets [Chem. Phys. Lett. 353, 89-94 (2002)]
- Originator of Einstein Expansion Paradox (space expands globally while nowhere locally expanding). [http://arxiv.org/abs/0912.3069]
- Resolution to Expansion Paradox, that is proving, via an infinite Lindquist-Wheeler lattice of Einstein-Straus vacuoles, the consistency of global metric expansion with local space reproduction descriptions (Einstein-local dynamics in quantum field theory) even in an inhomogeneous cosmos. [Comm Theo Phys 54 (3) 477-483 (2010)]
- A resolution of the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox (not the first but independently discovered) via an intuitive many worlds model that for the first time shows precisely where (in literally “local” sense) direct realism turns into modal realism and shows that transition to be the very step which turns classical (tautologically self-evident) many worlds into quantum correlated ones.[http://lanl.arxiv.org/abs/1108.1674]
- Repeated construction of advanced statistical methods to remove large errors in nanotechnology research [Chem. C 116, 18533-18537 (2012) and citations therein].
- Originator of Quantum Randi Challenge, which helped to expose fraudulent science [arXiv:1207.5294 (2012)].
- Originator of Suicidal Philosophy as conclusion of the philosophy of suicide, including Global Suicide scenario due to recursive rationality (rational utility bridges is-ought divide) as a conceivable endpoint to otherwise substrate independent (algorithmic) evolution, thus suggesting second fundamental solution to the Fermi paradox