- Craig Venter and some distinguished colleagued offer "An agenda for personalized medicine.".
- Another team of outstanding researchers, including Francis Collins, David Goldstein, Leonid Kruglyak, Elaine Mardis, Andrew Clark, Evan Eichler, Greg Gibson, Trudy Mackay put up a review: "Finding the missing heritability of complex diseases."
- There is an interesting paper about "Gene therapy for red-green colour blindness in adult primates."
- "A genome-wide linkage and association scan reveals novel loci for autism."
- In advance online publication, "Origins and functional impact of copy number variation in the human genome."
This is going to keep me busy for a few hours.
Read the feed: