While they are getting no benefit, what “Real Water” brand alkaline water customers do obtain is acute non-viral hepatitis, according to the the FDA, CDC and the Southern Nevada Health District.
Yet the company has no interest in cooperating with FDA or CDC in protecting their customers. They have instead refused, forcing a Demand for Records under section 414 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Then on March 24, 2021, Real Water, Inc. of Mesa, AZ, and Henderson, NV, rushed to recall all sizes of its Real Water brand drinking water and concentrate.
One distributor, in the Honolulu, Hawaii, area and one distributor in Orange County, CA no longer sell Real Water Inc.
Until the company complies with health officials, no matter how much you overpaid, you should not drink, cook with, sell, or serve “Real Water” alkaline water.
- 3 Ways The CDC Problem Was Evident Long Before 2020
- FDA Is Providing 'Relief' From Food Label Bureaucracy During COVID-19, So How Important Is It?
- Nibiru Bullshit Tester- How To Check If They Know Anything About Astronomy
- Asteroid 2006 QV89 Classified NO HAZARD- Expected To Miss- Most Likely Next Asteroid Impact- Harmless Splosh In Ocean
- 2006 QV89 Asteroid- NO HAZARD- Most Likely Next Impact Splosh In Pacific- In Pictures, For Panicking People And Children