The UN even did as told when China weirdly said to blame the COVID-19 pandemic on American frozen food. Rather than the Wuhan lab which deleted its coronavirus database after the pandemic raged, scrubbed the nearby Wuhan market clean, and only let UN investigators onsite for four hours, during which they were allowed to ask no questions the Communist Party had not pre-approved.
Now this gifted thinker is insisting that affordable energy is bad. And to make sure it is not affordable, fines must be levied against businesses. This is while people in England are complaining about the high cost of energy, a problem laid squarely at the feet of their own government.
A true socialist would want affordable energy for all, the kind of thing that natural gas does. The limousine socialist running the UN wants them to sit in the dark. Because complaining about corporations sells better to his base than caring about the poor.
In the 19th century, socialists and communists could count the greatest thinkers among their ranks. The 21st century group are as dumb as a box of rocks.
- Now The WHO Has Endorsed Acupuncture And Powdered Rhino Horns As COVID-19 Therapy
- Omicron Data Show We're Beating COVID-19 But It's Hard To Know That From Social Media
- What Anti-Science Activists And Lawyers Have In Common During This Crisis They Share The Rest Of The Time: Fear Profiteering
- Worry That Scientific Debate Of Possible SARS-CoV-2 Lab Leak Would Annoy China Was Real
- Toxic Politics: Did American Scientists Want Trump Gone So Badly They Denied COVID-19 Reality?