- For Electric Cars To Be Viable, Charging Station Locations Need To Be Optimized
One thing electric car owners who have lost the mystique tell you is that you live your life around them. Some report going to a store like Costco to charge their cars, they need new service panels at their house, and one owner famously blew up his Tesla w ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jun 6 2022 - 1:49pm
- The Biden Administration Is Mandating Condensing Furnaces- That's Bad For People And The Environment
The Biden administration has issued a decree that any furnace sold after 2029 must be a "condensing" furnace, and his environmental group allies are thrilled they have locked in another win. It may not be a win for the public. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jun 16 2022 - 10:32am
- Would Peer-To-Peer Charging Reduce Range Anxiety And Make Electric Cars Mainstream?
One of the sillier commercials for a cell phone I have seen in recent memory is some guy shaking his head in sadness that his phone is out of battery and a kindly person places her phone on his to give him a boost. They were able to use the Qi wireless cha ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jun 17 2022 - 2:19pm
- The Big Oil Company Behind Those Lithium Mines Being Stripped For Electric Cars
When French and German intelligence agencies passed along to the U.S. CIA that Iraq was acquiring components to build weapons of mass destruction, they did it assuming President Bush was like President Clinton and such information would send America to the ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Oct 8 2022 - 9:00am
- No More Ugly Solar Panels- Toward Alternative Energy That Blends Into The Landscape
Going to an area where there are a lot of wind vanes can be shocking. The noise and environmental blight for so little energy isn't worthwhile, and needing to get exemptions from endangered species laws due to deaths of avians like eagles make them a ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 27 2022 - 10:45am
- The Renewable Energy Paradox- When Everyone Gets It No One Will
Unlike US environmentalists, Belgian greens didn't flip and suddenly regard hydropower as a bad thing, they regard it as a viable part of their renewable energy strategy. All options are on the table, 50 percent of their electricity is even nuclear. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Dec 29 2022 - 2:47pm