- No Asteroid Warning For 2007 FT3- What NASA's Sentry Table Says In Words- Are You Scared By Fake Asteroid News?
This may help with this and other fake asteroid news. It's a no hazard asteroid. There is no NASA warning at all. They have already removed 88 "no hazard" asteroids from their table so far this year. It’s a 11 million to one against, and it ...
Article - Robert Walker - Sep 8 2019 - 4:04pm
- 2006 QV89 Asteroid- NO HAZARD- Most Likely Next Impact Splosh In Pacific- In Pictures, For Panicking People And Children
This asteroid is now known to miss. It was always classified as NO HAZARD so it was no surprise at all when they proved it couldn’t hit. UPDATE- they proved it would miss in July through non detection. On July 4th and 5th they focused on the small patch o ...
Article - Robert Walker - Sep 9 2019 - 11:21am
- Strontium Born From Neutron Star Collision Detected In Space- And What It Means
ESO’s X-shooter spectrograph on the Very Large Telescope in Chile has detected a freshly made heavy element, strontium, in space, in the aftermath two merging neutron stars. That sounds obscure but it means that the heavier elements in the Universe can fo ...
Article - News Staff - Oct 23 2019 - 12:00pm
- A Galaxy’s Metal Composition and How Non Regular Rotation Can Alter It!
Cataclysms in slow motion: When galaxies come too close to one another, their vast gravitational influences can bend, deform even tear apart the structure of each other. In most extreme cases, the galaxies will collide and merge into single structures. Mer ...
Blog Post - Professor Mark R.... - Oct 28 2019 - 8:11am
- 1.26 Kilometer Diameter Asteriod 2010 GD37 Will NOT Hit In December 2019- REMOVED From Risk Table, NASA Did Not Issue Warning
UPDATE: 2010 GD37 is now REMOVED from the risk list- it turns out that it's just an ordinary main belt asteroid. 2010 GD37 is now REMOVED from the risk list ...
Article - Robert Walker - Oct 28 2019 - 5:37pm
- Likely 2040 Before Mars Samples Returned Safely, Legally-Yet Not Likely To Return Life- Needs To Be Detected In Situ First
ESA have just signed a letter of intent to co-operate with NASA on a Mars sample return mission (see Agencies aim to bring back rocks from Mars). I hope this does not mean a change of focus for ESA, from in situ searches, to a sample return. This expensiv ...
Article - Robert Walker - Nov 5 2019 - 12:26pm
- Will First Mars Astronauts Stay In Orbit- Tele-operating Sterile Rovers- To Protect Earth And Mars From Colliding Biospheres?
Mars is extraordinarily cold and dry, like our most arid deserts. Harsh but possibly not totally lifeless. There is a chance of life there, hidden away perhaps in thin layers of brines just a couple of centimeters below the surface, or as spores within th ...
Article - Robert Walker - Nov 5 2019 - 12:52pm
- Fake Asteroid Impact Meme By The Daily Express- Invented Dates And Probabilites For 2014 JO25, And 2014 AG5
The Daily Express run this fake meme on many of their fake asteroid stories. It is riddled with errors and outright lies. The red top tabloid papers in the UK are well known for just making stuff up. The most famous red top tabloid story which ran in The ...
Article - Robert Walker - Nov 15 2019 - 6:50pm
- "Super Positive" Outcomes For Search For Life In Hidden Extraterrestrial Oceans Of Europa And Enceladus
The ancient oceans of Jupiter's Europa and Saturn's tiny Enceladus are hidden beneath an ice sheet kilometers thick. They may have ET microbes, even multicellular swimming creatures around hydrothermal vents. Or they could have imperfectly repro ...
Article - Robert Walker - Nov 19 2019 - 11:55am
- GRB190114C: No Longer Speculation, Tera-Electron-Volt Gamma-Ray Bursts Detected
While they last, gamma-ray bursts outshine stars and even galactic quasars. They are the most energetic phenomenon known to humankind, resulting from the formation of neutron stars or black holes as dying stars collapse. They are triggered by outflows of ...
Article - News Staff - Nov 22 2019 - 11:07am