The Manifesto @4womeninscience promotes a six-point agenda:
- Encourage girls to explore scientific career paths,
- Break down the barriers that prevent women scientists from pursuing long term careers in research,
- Prioritize women’s access to senior positions and leadership positions in the sciences,
- Celebrate with the general public the contribution that women scientists make to scientific progress and to society,
- Ensure gender equality through participation and leadership in symposiums and scientific commissions, such as conferences, committees and board meetings,
- Promote mentoring and networking for young scientists to enable them to plan and develop careers that meet their expectations.
To sign the Manifesto: http://www.fwis.fr/en/manifesto