I am not a big fan of re-posting others' stuff, but this gem seems to be hard to get and it is not just funny, but actually true, meaning that if you are for example an undergrad and you want to know how the postdoc feels about you, here is your answer.
Of course, the PI sees only the female undergrads that way (if they are male and straight), but nevertheless, yes they do! And the one with the postdoc perceiving the technician: the technician is the one telling the secret, the postdoc is the one whose eyes are opened.
Sure - this is biased from a technicians perspective, but their perspective is somewhat elevated actually, and they see scientific academia as what it is and as it is depicted here: A kindergarden.
Matus Sotak (@biomatushiq)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "I'd say it's a form of natural selection, except it's the kids being affected, not their vaccinated..."
- "I remember at Uni in the 80s, a report was released by a scientific researcher claiming the ocean..."
- "What a load of rubbish, who is paying these idiots to write this garbage. Stop staring at your..."
- "I'm getting sick of this doomsday cult with this Global Warming rubbish you say this you say that..."
- "I was thinking wait until we have room temp superconductors, well maybe roomer temp superconductors..."