iPads are apparently pretty sexy. I don't know, I don't have one. I do have a Kindle Fire, I like to be able to download and read old books I have that are too valuable to me to risk reading in hardback, and I bought an iPad for my wife, but I do most things on a laptop, so an iPad is too small, and my Kindle Fire is about the size of a book, so an iPad is too big.
But 10% of Internet gambling men in the UK said they would rather than an iPad than a girlfriend, and 3% of respondents to the RoxyPalace.com survey said they would leave the girlfriend they already have. That's sexy folks.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Lexus Hoverboard Gets Off The Ground
- New Mars Colony Mission Crowdfunds its Way to the Red Planet
- Math, Time and Obesity
- EWG's Little Site Of Horrors
- What May Be Missing From Quantum Computing - A Quantum Middle Man
- Predictive Coding Theory: How Our Brains Recognize Faces From Minimal Information
- "(Maybe) an interesting article - from 1980.De Luise M., Blackburn G.L., Flier J. S.: Reduced activity..."
- "I was just guessing. Wouldn't be at all surprised if you were right. You just have to wonder what..."
- "That stays on course with the humor theme, because homeopaths have never had a citation...."
- "the authors refer to an out of date vision of memristor. The general theory of first, second, third..."
- "You may have gone the wrong way on this one. I think nemo was only making an amusing observation..."
- Nobel Laureates dive into climate politics
- $4,200 and up: Millions of children's lives saved through government programs
- First trial of gene therapy for cystic fibrosis shows beneficial effect on lung function
- We're not alone, mathematically, but the universe may be less crowded than we think
- Income taxes give a more accurate picture of the value of a college degree