iPads are apparently pretty sexy. I don't know, I don't have one. I do have a Kindle Fire, I like to be able to download and read old books I have that are too valuable to me to risk reading in hardback, and I bought an iPad for my wife, but I do most things on a laptop, so an iPad is too small, and my Kindle Fire is about the size of a book, so an iPad is too big.
But 10% of Internet gambling men in the UK said they would rather than an iPad than a girlfriend, and 3% of respondents to the RoxyPalace.com survey said they would leave the girlfriend they already have. That's sexy folks.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Hugh Hefner's Wife Was Not Poisoned By Breast Implants
- Why Has Climate Change Taken So Long?
- Odds of Intelligent life on the TRAPPIST-1 planets : NOT Great.
- Neural Networks: Why Human Brains Are More Susceptible To Mental Illness Than Smaller Ones
- Book News And A Clip
- Mind The (Risk Perception) Gap On BPA
- Can An Unstable Vacuum Drive The Expansion Of The Universe?
- "nuclear power industry is also subsidized by the federal gov't...."
- "Please be patient. Despite what the Nibiru fearmongers say, I'm not paid to do this (if only :)..."
- "Dear Tilly,Great, glad to have helped.With the contrails, well one factor surely is that we have..."
- "An electronic version will be published, but the printed matter will come first.Best,T...."
- "Many thanks for spotting this. I contacted the typesetting team and they'll fix this (uniforming..."
- Parasite proteins prompt immune system to fight off ovarian tumors in mice
- Behavioral activation as effective as CBT for depression, at lower cost
- The Lancet: Simpler, cheaper psychological treatment as effective as cognitive behavioural therapy for treating depression
- Ultrasensitive sensor using N-doped graphene
- Brain activity and response to food cues differ in severely obese women, UTSW study shows