iPads are apparently pretty sexy. I don't know, I don't have one. I do have a Kindle Fire, I like to be able to download and read old books I have that are too valuable to me to risk reading in hardback, and I bought an iPad for my wife, but I do most things on a laptop, so an iPad is too small, and my Kindle Fire is about the size of a book, so an iPad is too big.
But 10% of Internet gambling men in the UK said they would rather than an iPad than a girlfriend, and 3% of respondents to the RoxyPalace.com survey said they would leave the girlfriend they already have. That's sexy folks.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Why I’ll Talk Policy With Climate Change Deniers But Not Science
- Today's Global Warming Is Nothing Special
- HIP 116454b Shows That Despite Malfunction, Kepler Can Still Find Planets
- Worldwide, Life Expectancy Has Gone Up Over 6 Years Since 1990
- There Was No 'Paleo Diet' - Ancient People Ate What They Had
- Curiosity Detects Spike In Methane, And Other Organic Molecules, On Mars
- You Can Self-identify With Any Ancestry You Want, But Genetically...
- "Die Folkband Singt das Lied traditionell O Weihnachtsstern , O Weihnachtsstern !Dein Blätter sind..."
- "You spend a great deal of time on the ideological motivations of climate change deniers, but mistakenly..."
- "Or we can blame my mother. It was to be their senior trip in 1959 but Castro and Che Guevara got..."
- "Solution aversion is very real. Talking about solutions which the climate skeptics could live with..."
- "For the avoidance of doubt, as judges are wont to say, it was Buckminster Fuller himself who first..."
- Tooth loss linked to slowing mind and body
- Latest evidence on using hormone replacement therapy for treating menopausal symptoms
- Less than half of UK prescriptions for antipsychotics issued for main licensed conditions
- Don't be tempted to buy your teen a cheap (old) car, parents warned
- The Lancet: Doctor who survived Ebola received experimental drug treatment