Maxim Marketing Corp. of Los Angeles business writes in a 24-page Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit that Trader Joe’s peanut butter filled pretzels are a monopolistic effort by ConAgra and Trader Joe’s and claim breach of contract, intentional interference with contractual relations and violation of California antitrust law.
“ConAgra and Trader Joe’s have engaged in an unlawful conspiracy to eliminate competition in, and ultimately to monopolize, the peanut butter filled pocket pretzel market,” Maxim wrote in the court filing.
H/T Morning Cup. Thanks, Bob!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- New GHOST Technology Leaps Out Of The Screen
- True Weight Loss Is Rare
- Non-Verbal Smell Test May Be Indicator Of Autism
- Parton Distribution Functions For Run 2 At The LHC
- Genetic Testing In Kids - The Science Isn't Complicated But The Psychology Is
- AMVA4NewPhysics Logo
- Why We Still Love Alice In Wonderland
- "I don't mean to negate anyone's sense of free will. But having information about what works and..."
- "Hi Andrea, okay I will take your suggestions and see what happens! We can then vote some time..."
- "Oh I think it would revolutionize biology. I'm actually working on a presentation for the think..."
- "Sorry for going OT, but I like your writings so much that I think about you when I encounter other..."
- "If it is a question that interests and inspires you, I'd like to see you reasoning about what implications..."