Maxim Marketing Corp. of Los Angeles business writes in a 24-page Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit that Trader Joe’s peanut butter filled pretzels are a monopolistic effort by ConAgra and Trader Joe’s and claim breach of contract, intentional interference with contractual relations and violation of California antitrust law.
“ConAgra and Trader Joe’s have engaged in an unlawful conspiracy to eliminate competition in, and ultimately to monopolize, the peanut butter filled pocket pretzel market,” Maxim wrote in the court filing.
H/T Morning Cup. Thanks, Bob!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Law has Failed, Not Forensic Science
- Women With Endometriosis Need More Support, Less Judgment
- Olive Oil Destroys Cancer Cells
- Recent Results From Super-Kamiokande
- 'Just Say No' To Behavior-Calming Drugs For Alzheimer Patients
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- Francis Halzen On Cosmogenic Neutrinos
- "Thank you John, sorry to hear that your father had ALS, its amazing how common these neurodegenerative..."
- "Perhaps a wee bit out there, but looks almost like some high velocity impact craters of metal-packed..."
- "This seems like more of an unfortunate case of looking for a headline, and speculating about climate..."
- "John Collins comment about academia criticizing forensic science to get grant money is accurate..."
- "Hi, I suppose they will be soon available in the conference web site, at https://agenda.infn..."