WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Phase-Change Materials Set New Speed Limit For Silicon
- Life After The 125 GeV Higgs: What Is Left Of Two-Higgs Doublet Models
- Watching Neurons Learn: Learning New Ideas Is More Difficult
- M60-UCD1: Tiny Galaxy, Supermassive Black Hole
- Witness The Singularity AI Nanotech Co-Evolutionary Merger
- Muslim Hijab Linked To Less Negative Body Image Among Women
- Epidemics: A Sleaze-Bag Payday?
- " Quantum Mechanics (intellectual dishonesty) at its finest, a never ending logical fallacy of moving..."
- "Please re-read the first paragraph. It's missing an ending......"
- "If being very restrained brings you to write stuff as AFAIK he has never talked about the gaps..."
- "Hi Mephisto,we do have a similar problem to the one you mention in high-energy physics - when we..."
- "Concerning his political opinions, Lubos is a deluded annoying crank, but credit has to be given..."
- Gibbon genome sequence deepens understanding of primates rapid chromosomal rearrangements
- Combining antibodies, iron nanoparticles and magnets steers stem cells to injured organs
- Messier 54 lithium: This star cluster is not what it seems
- Sharks more abundant on healthy coral reefs
- Using plants to produce enzyme may provide treatment for high blood pressure in lungs