WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Are Marijuana Warning Labels Needed? Users Say Yes
- Should Pregnant Women Be Concerned About BPA?
- Something is wrong in the Arctic
- Order Patterned With Chaos - How Climate Is Predicted For Decades - With Exact Forecasts Only For Days
- The Five Stages Of A Dying Theory
- Is The X(5568) A True Resonance ?
- John Glenn, Astronaut, and Senator dead at 95. A Milennial Perspective
- "No, not at all. I just posted there:..."
- "Maybe we should institute medical marijuana testers, like the food-testers of old that used to..."
- "An interesting generational perspective there. In the mid-1950s, I was given a copy of The Complete..."
- "Dear Hank, perhaps I did not understand:I did as you told and nothing happens; sorry, I am lonely..."
- "You're copying and pasting some proprietary Microsoft code in your Word document. Switch to the..."
- On Proposed Tanning Bed Ban for Teens, New Study Urges FDA to Act
- It’s Not Brain Surgery, But do you Know What is? Brain Surgery!
- A Possible Antidote for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Surgeon General Declares War on E-Cigarettes But Not Marijuana, Hookah
- NHL's Concussion Protocol, a Closer Look (Part 2)
- Uh-Oh — Smokers Are Drinking the 'Additives Cause the Cancer' Kool-Aid