WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- B0 Meson Lifetime Difference Measured By ATLAS
- Case For Moon: Gateway To Open Ended Human Exploration, With Planetary Protection Central - On The SpaceShow
- The Real Cost Of Milk
- Can't Resist Temptation? That May Not Be A Bad Thing
- Italian Food Scientists Are Tired Of Phony Cheese
- After Losing In Government, Environmental Groups Embrace The Free Market
- Sweet Irony: The Environmental Impacts Of GMO Sugar Science Denial
- "So do i get to meet Loki? because that would be fantastic!!! ..."
- "Practically everyone in America owns a car now, though 100 years ago that was not the case. Henry..."
- "The GMO salmon is not part of a solution to feed the hungry. It may reduce bad behavior, but mostly..."
- "I agree about WA fish management. I've been writing those fish managers for years about population..."
- "Thank god that Hank Campbell, a member of the press, has written a common sense article on this..."
- Women in southern Germany Corded Ware culture may have been highly mobile
- Charismatic speaking strategies of presidential candidates
- Ancient DNA study finds Phoenician from Carthage had European ancestry
- Smoking may increase kidney disease risk in African-Americans
- Researchers identify immune genes tied to common, deadly brain cancer