WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- We're Playing Classical Music All Wrong
- Football Physics: The Science Of Deflategate
- The Plot Of The Week: CMS Search For Majorana Neutrinos
- Superbugs: How Montezuma's Revenge Impacts Society Long After That Trip
- Atmospheric Warming Heats The Bottom Of Ice Sheets Also
- Is Glass A Solid Or A Liquid? Yes
- Deflate-gate: Cheating People versus a Flawed Pre-Game Process
- "Your article makes no sense! What if the pats heat their footballs up to 120 degrees before the..."
- "Thanks as usual for the update. A small typo: annichilate in the third paragraph. And a question..."
- "Error bars are the responsible thing to do. I don't see an aesthetic problem. Nice pix last week..."
- "I think a smaller market means a lot higher quality. We get so many terrible pop songs because..."
- "The air inside a leather football is not an ideal gas. That is what I meant.As far as the..."
- Sociologists discover young women and men prefer egalitarian relationships
- Citizen scientists have positive news for Puget Sound seabirds
- Sleeping on stomach increases risk of sudden death in epilepsy
- BPA exposure during pregnancy correlated to oxidative stress in child, mother
- Ventricular assist devices induce heart muscle regeneration
Books By Writers Here