WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine
- Better Brains With Beer
- Finding All-Hadronic Top - Again
- Brexit, the EU Now Has its Puerto Rico.
- Tidal Disruption Event: Black Hole Eats Star, Beams Signal To Earth
- Psychiatric Diagnoses Not Valid For African-Americans, Says Sociologist
- 9,000 Years: Origin Of Farmed Rice Gets Pushed Back
- "Seeing oneself foremost as a citizen of the country founded by one's ancestors is hardly a problem..."
- "If Puerto Rico had a $2 trillion economy, 5% unemployment, and the ability to lose $10 billion..."
- "Crystal clear writing, as usual. I thought I may have detected the same writing style in amongst..."
- "Great arguments! The spoon did it. I've got something hidden in my pants btw, its huge. The goverment..."
- "It's not possible, any decent backyard amateur astronomer, anywhere in the world, has instruments..."
- What Happens To A Soccer Player’s Brain After Missing A Penalty Kick
- It’s Back to Shots for Flu Prevention
- ACSH Applauds Media Awareness of the Fentanyl Crisis
- Counting Bites Examined, to Help Decrease Food Intake
- The Safe And Unsafe Nutty Treats For Your Pup
- Mr. Potato Head Needs a New Warning Label!