WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- More Electricity In Developing Nations Had Little Impact On Climate Change
- Amenhotep III: Ancient Egyptian Mummies Didn't Have Spinal Arthritis
- Ebola Transmission Via Public Transport
- From Mindless Physics To Physics Of Mind
- How Mitochondria Began - Parasitic Coevolution Gets A New Wrinkle
- #GAMERGATE Style Harassment Does Not Happen in the Male Dominated Sciences
- Get A Heart On: Viagra Is Good Outside The Bedroom Too
- "I was think more along the lines of using one to install a web cam(s) into your fridge so you can..."
- "The first paragraph of your response is describing an ecological correlation, which I acknowledged..."
- "Robert H. Olley, Let's have a big party, maybe Thomas Dunkan's relatives being declared Ebola free..."
- "Nice bit of news for us all:Ebola crisis: Nigeria set to be declared free of virusRead about the..."
- "But it never stands still, how is that boring. To stagnate within a belief like religion that does..."
- Saving bees requires less pesticides, changing farming
- Could GM plants replace airport security scanners?
- In a battle of brains, chimpanzees match human toddlers
- ‘Urban farmers’ behind GMO labeling initiatives
- ‘Designer cells’ produce disease treating antibodies
- Hawaii’s anti-GMO and anti-pesticide measures analyzed
- HCV treatment breakthroughs highlighted at ACG 2014
- New tracers can identify frack fluids in the environment
- iPads detect early signs of glaucoma in Nepal eye screening
- 3-D printed facial prosthesis offers new hope for eye cancer patients following surgery
- Males with IBS report more social stress than females, UB study finds