WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- As Dawn Approaches, The First Color Images Of Ceres
- NailO: Your Thumb As A Miniature Wireless Track Pad
- Eyes Are On The James Webb Space Telescope As Hubble's 25th Anniversary Approaches
- Can Moons Have Moonlets? Or Rings?
- Thorium Can Serve As A Nuclear Fuel For Commercial Electricity Generation
- Dr. Henry Miller To Columbia: Give Oz The Boot
- Should Caffeine Be A Schedule 1 Drug?
- "Most people who accept the concept of anthropogenic global warming have been convinced that CO2..."
- "I was wrong in thinking that environmentalism would lose because (a) it is too silly and (b) the..."
- "I have a serious problem with your logic: Hospital death rates are indeed a serious problem, but..."
- "Hawaii is infested with professional Hawaiians who have learned how to make a good living over..."
- "Michael, I have three issues with your comment. First, the medical community is very aware of the..."