WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
WikiLeaks boss walks out on CNN interview when reporter asks him about HIS private life
- WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Can Be Extradited
- Julian Assange Gets WikiLeaked- Sex Files Are Leaked Online
- WikiLeaks irony- Julian Assange asks court not to disclose his address
- WikiLeaks Video Game Hugely Popular
- Paranoid WikiLeaks leader Julian Assange believes he will be killed if he goes to the US