WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Lexus Hoverboard Gets Off The Ground
- Asteroid Day Today, 30th June - Let's Find These Rocks And Deflect Them
- What Gets Credit For Smoking Declines? Big Pharma And Taxes, Says UCSF Paper
- Paving Way for Mars Colonization
- In Memory Of David Cline
- What Book Thieves Tell Us About A Country's Reading Culture
- The Missing Memristor Has NOT Been Found Published By Nature Group
- "In my Mathematics History studies, I came across this wonderful episode.I also have read Frenkel’s..."
- "The video I saw from LEXUS Hoverboad ramp shows the board floating and inch above the ground not..."
- "Khawaja Tanneries Pakistan We are specialized in producing excellent varieties in COW & BUFFALO..."
- "Thanks to the writer of this piece for showing some skepticism. I would urge anyone interested..."
- "Much appreciated. Venting can be very therapeutic, especially since I have a hardware store full..."
- Though murder rates have plummeted, almost one in three US adults owns a gun
- Acidification stunts growth of developing pink salmon
- When times are tough, parents favor daughters over sons
- HUDs are duds: Augmented reality on windshields is a danger, finds study
- Glacial quakes may serve as indicators of glacier disruption