WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- My Thoughts On The LIGO-VIRGO Result
- Pseudoscience Creeping Into Your Conference? A Case In GMOs And Glyphosate
- Henri Poincaré Predicted The Existence Of Gravitational Waves As Early As June 5, 1905
- Gravitational Waves? Watch the LIGO press conference at 10:30 Eastern.
- The 10 catastrophic mistakes virtual reality firms are making
- Using Stories To Teach Human Values To Robots
- Put That In Your E-Cigarette And Vape It: Or Should You?
- "Dear Tommaso, there are a few things in the data which do not look completely clear to me. You..."
- "Steve, In an overly simplified picture, the gravitational collapse in stellar black holes (BH)..."
- "I am somewhat confused. Where did the three solar masses that were converted to gravity waves come..."
- "Veronique,You are right to suspect that the organic industry has been more than happy to go along..."
- Beard Microbiology: Grubby Hipsters May Be On To Something
- Water Tops the List of Health Concerns for Competitive Eaters
- Natural Flavors Are More Radioactive Than Artificial Ones.
- Bariatric Surgery Beneficial Even for Older People
- Opiates No Better at Easing Knee Osteoarthritis Pain
- BRCA Tests Increasing for Younger Breast Cancer Patients