WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Erupting Bardarbunga Volcano In Iceland Sits On A Massive Magma Hot Spot
- Genetically Modified Stem Cells Kill Brain Tumors
- Researchers Created A Laser Bullet To See What It Would Look Like - And Here It Is
- How Gut Bacteria Ensure A Healthy Brain – and Could Play A Role In Treating Depression
- Ebola's Evolutionary Roots Are Ancient
- ECFA Workshop: Planning For The High Luminosity LHC
- We're Too Late To Prevent 137,000 More Ebola Cases, Says Epidemiology Paper
- "If we had a contest between the USA and UK, perhaps weighted according to population or GDP, which..."
- "Hi Tommaso,I stumbled on this presentation; the plot on slide nr. 4 might be of interest to you..."
- "Hi Dhrou,of course the HL-LHC lumi leveling is different from the LHCb one - a glance at the plot..."
- "Sorry but a ridiculous test made by an anonymous source does not even qualify to be discussed here..."
- "/* Science advances as much by mistakes as by plans. */ Apparently the mainstream physicists are..."
- How to sell a toxic pesticide the smart way–call it organic
- Leftist dystopia? Anti-technology fever animates opposition to GMOs and other ‘disruptive’ technologies
- CDC faced a nearly impossible balancing act with Ebola, and failed
- Why Chobani reversed course, making yoghurt only from milk from cows not fed GMO grain
- Monterey, California, hotbed of anti-GMO activism, home to new GMO corn farm
- Evolution is sometimes messy or even outright ridiculous