WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and his organization are famously liberal with the secrets of the U.S. military but he is not so forthcoming about his own private affairs.
Assange walked out of a CNN interview after the reporter asked him about his often terse relationship with fellow workers and the court case in which he was cleared of sex abuse charges in Sweden.
Hey, let's give him a break. The narcissist is clearly on a holy mission to single-handedly end two US wars so insiders who dislike his style are going to get run over.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- War On Doping And The Hypocritical Treatment Of Lance Armstrong
- Peanut Consumption Decreases Mortality
- How Marijuana Use Affects People With Bipolar Disorder
- The New York Times On Drugs - Wrong, Naive Or Misleading?
- Avoid These 3 Risk Factors, Gain 13 Years Of Quality Life
- The Borexino Detector And Its Physics Results
- Olive Oil Destroys Cancer Cells
- "Let me explain exactly why you or your family member reacted as they did, why the test subjects..."
- "One guy runs a red light and is stopped and confesses. One guy runs a red light and says he didn't..."
- "To the author: Before you write a story and assert that the treatment of Lance Armstrong was hypocritical..."
- "Above the author writes: Leipheimer was only banned for six months, and out of season so he did..."
- "I worked in cycling during the Armstrong period. Lance Armstrong was banned from cycling not so..."
- Antidepressants linked to improved cardiovascular outcomes
- Bee Bailout: If dollars rule the world, why shouldn't bees be too big to fail?
- Antidepressants linked with improved cardiovascular outcomes
- How healthy is genetically modified soybean oil?
- Healthier males help infertile obese females conceive