The HIV Virus replicates by transfering it's DNA to the infected "HOSTS" (The Person with HIV) Blood Cells! There is a way to Stop this transfer by injesting Pill form Calcium. While I have no "Evidence" of thei God has Laid upon my Heat that this will indeed "Cure" all patients with HIV infection. I have tried several ways to "Get this out" as they say but to no avail. I realize I am but a Simple Man but I do have a Good connection to God as We All do! It is not proven Scientifically yet but as you know Moldy Bread did alot for our World as a whole and although it sounds idiotic it does in fact work! 800mgs per day or BID taken 8hrs after and 1 hr prior to any food with 1 cup of Water and you will see "Results" within 5 Days!!! First thing in the morning is the Best time to take it, Coffee will interfere somewhat so Please use water instead. PLease know that I am not a Medical Professional and that 800mgs of Pill form Calcium (Concentrated is Best!) will not cause your Body any trouble! This is Big as they say and your Website has it as well as "Several " Research Facilities that are indeed looking into it anda "Testing" it as well. Get a "Leg up" on it and you will Definitely feel better withing 5 days!! Try it because if you are infected you have nothing to lose and at the least would gain a "Healthier" Bone Structure! THankyou!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Language Does Not Shape Thought
- Higgs Decays To B-Quarks From CMS
- The Quote Of The Week - No New Physics Now Conceivable
- Bach To The Blues: Are Brains Wired To Make Color-Music Connections?
- 9th Circuit Court Of Appeals Denies Claim That GM Alfalfa Is A 'Plant Pest'
- Physical Strength And Political Conservatism Co-Evolved, Say Social Scientists
- Crystal Flowers At Micron Scale Self-Assemble In A Beaker
- "Hi Tommaso, nice post! I gather from it that these days b-tagging two jets simultaneously is a..."
- "I'm sure you've also experienced the problem of trying to organize your thoughts and how difficult..."
- "The problem with that suggestion is that one has to consider that at some point these people were..."
- "We could have a lot of fun with this.Slapping with a wet fish: rudd rage.Two fishermen arguing..."
- "Which is why tinfoil hats were invented. But they do make wonderful lightning conductors..."
- Ketamine shows significant therapeutic benefit in people with treatment-resistant depression
- Coffee consumption linked to reduced risk of autoimmune liver disease
- A reappraisal of the early slip history of the San Andreas fault
- Assessing for Acute Changes in Lung Allocation Score Could Inform Organ Wait-list Strategies
- New smartphone application improves colonoscopy preparation