The time has come for me to take my leave of Science 2.0. I would like to thank everyone for their support over the years. There were some amazing discussions and good times in a variety of ways. Thanks for all the knowledge that was freely shared, the excellent articles I was privileged to read, as well as the many displays of humor. I will miss you all, so take care and good-bye. Gerhard Adam
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- What We Learned From The Strongest Deep Earthquake Ever Detected
- Build A Wormhole Between Entangled Quantum Particles - Mathematically, Anyway
- Circinus X-1: 2,500 Year Old Supernova Has A Neutron Star Hidden In Its Core
- I Am Writing A Book
- Tuberculosis Vaccine May Also Help Ward Off Multiple Sclerosis
- Demographic Dividend Debunked? Education, Not Birth Control, Is Key For Economic Development
- Thanksgiving Chemophobia - If Toxins Scare You, Stop Eating
- "I hope that your book comes out soon and that it includes Melissa Franklin's famous Trigger Meeting..."
- "I can't imagine why the researcher said doctors shouldn't start using this vaccine against MS...."
- "I hope it ends up being like the Mass Effect video game. Alien women are awesome - in fiction,..."
- "I think your project is an academically important task that definitely should be done, and should..."
- "Well ; the behavior is actually `better camouflage trick to `reinforce ` appearance of a trunk..."
- Entropy and sodium intakes, the wicked problems of health sciences
- The Physical Origin of Evolution.
- Australian Researchers Discover Potential Blue Green Algae Cause & Treatment of Motor Neuron Disease (MND) & (ALS)
- 40 really awful writing prompts that no writer should use
- Learning Should Not Be Easy
- Study reveals impact of time differences on international trade
- Research & development for diseases of the poor: A 10-year analysis of impact of the DNDi model
- Almost 600 under-16s take up smoking every day in the UK
- 1 in 7 vets suffers burn-out within 10 years of qualifying
- Building better high-speed robots with the help of cockroaches