I been having nightmares (a little exaggeration) on trying to contemplate if the arguments stated in EPR paper may have been correct. It is not clear to me whether Bell really did disprove the hidden variables theory.
Is the reality of Quantum Entanglement still an open question?
If we have two entangled particles A and B as an example, has there been any experiment measuring particle A's and freezing that state for a time and measuring B's value anytime later? Most of the experiments I see are continuous streams of photons or particles, split-ted and fed to detectors. But not two isolated systems clearly showing that "spooky action at a distance".
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Mummy Madness In The Anatomical Record - All Open Access
- Highest Energy Collisions ? Not In My Book
- Environmentalism Win: DuPont Pioneer Creates Unemployed People In Kaua'i
- Bang !! 13 TeV - The Highest Energy Ever Achieved By Mankind ?!
- Risk Management Turned Upside Down
- Blue Buffalo Admits Its Pet Food Contains The Poultry Byproduct It Ridicules In Competitors
- "Tolle thinks that our mind being busy simulating future and remembering past gives a distorted..."
- "Dashboard, and then click Write Blog...."
- "People in the middle have to chuckle that Hoover is arch conservative and yet unions are wholesome..."
- "I missed out on this: Linda Darling-Hammond says Value Added Adds Little Value to Teacher Evaluations..."
- " Eric Hanushek working out of Stamford, [sic] ..or rather the arch-conservative Hoover Institution..."
- Mood instability common to mental health disorders and associated with poor outcomes
- Depression associated with 5-fold increase in mortality risk for heart failure patients
- Anticipating temptation may reduce unethical behavior
- Deciphering clues to prehistoric climate changes locked in cave deposits
- Vaccines developed for H5N1, H7N9 avian influenza strains