I been having nightmares (a little exaggeration) on trying to contemplate if the arguments stated in EPR paper may have been correct. It is not clear to me whether Bell really did disprove the hidden variables theory.
Is the reality of Quantum Entanglement still an open question?
If we have two entangled particles A and B as an example, has there been any experiment measuring particle A's and freezing that state for a time and measuring B's value anytime later? Most of the experiments I see are continuous streams of photons or particles, split-ted and fed to detectors. But not two isolated systems clearly showing that "spooky action at a distance".
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The New York Times On Drugs - Wrong, Naive Or Misleading?
- Women With Endometriosis Need More Support, Less Judgment
- Recent Results From Super-Kamiokande
- Mutation May Cause Early Loss Of Sperm Supply
- Olive Oil Destroys Cancer Cells
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- The Law has Failed, Not Forensic Science
- "Hi Robert, Excellent expressions!!! I am currently writing a short story which involves a scenario..."
- "The military hires and does some pretty nice pure science work, e.g., Shiva Star USAF to Sandia..."
- "Impressive fellow this Yale man. He's excellent at making declarations, and I'm impressed by his..."
- "People are seeing the dress as ivory and gold, not ivory and black. Sorry dude!..."
- "Confidence in an all-sufficient worldview would have to be sourced in a universal point of reference..."
- Preclinical Proof-of-Principle of MOTS-c and its Role in Metabolic Regulation
- Brain waves and moving toward a unified theory of consciousness control
- Study identifies first-ever human population adaptation to toxic chemical, arsenic
- How much overdetection is acceptable in cancer screening?
- MOTS-c: Newly discovered hormone mimics the effects of exercise