I been having nightmares (a little exaggeration) on trying to contemplate if the arguments stated in EPR paper may have been correct. It is not clear to me whether Bell really did disprove the hidden variables theory.
Is the reality of Quantum Entanglement still an open question?
If we have two entangled particles A and B as an example, has there been any experiment measuring particle A's and freezing that state for a time and measuring B's value anytime later? Most of the experiments I see are continuous streams of photons or particles, split-ted and fed to detectors. But not two isolated systems clearly showing that "spooky action at a distance".
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- A Vegetarian Carnivorous Plant...Wait, What?
- Family Holiday Survival: 12 Ways To Deal With That Climate Change Denier
- Wave-Particle Duality' And Quantum Uncertainty - Two Sides Of The Same Mystery?
- Enlightenment Finding Eternity In The Now
- Challenges for Orion and SLS: An Interview with GAO Director
- How Does Prostate Cancer Happen?
- Guest Post: Ben Allanach, On Open Access
- "Thanks for an entertaining read and some new strategies. Playing with deniers and truthers is my..."
- "Track your Readings, Food Intake, Medications for better perspective of your diabetic condition..."
- "Herne, the Christian Bible and science harmonize, actually. ..."
- "Another 'herbs cure cancer' spammer. Obat Kanker Usus Alami (not verified) linked web page..."
- "Poe, Godwin, and now gish-gallop.Step 1 - Read Arrhenius On the Influence of Carbonic Acid in the..."
- Radiologist recommendations for chest CT have high clinical yield
- Bone loss drugs may help prevent endometrial cancer
- Consumer purchases of cakes, cookies and pies have decreased by 24 percent
- IMF lending undermined healthcare provision in Ebola-stricken West Africa
- Orphan receptor proteins deliver double whammy to glioblastoma cells