How stupid was he?
He shut down the Center for Groundwater Research. I quote him: “You don’t need to grind water. It’s a liquid.”
He closed our renowned Digital Signal Processing program. He was then unable to process, when faculty flashed him a certain digital signal.
Next to go was the knockout mouse lab. He said, “They have some attractive mice, but none that I’d call a real knockout.”
Budget cuts sure do bring out presidential stupidity. They will fire secretaries, forcing faculty (who are paid much more than secretaries) to stand in front of the photocopier. They don't know the difference between capital items and expense items. They... enough already.
Add your favorite instances in the comment space below.
p.s.: Despite rumors, I never said this guy was a dickhead; I only said he needs a mohel to help him take his hat off.
p.p.s.: The web editor says an article has to be more than 200 words and I didn't write enough words. So, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words,and words.
Our University President Was Sooo Stupid….
- Chomsky Was Right, We Do Have A 'Grammar' In Our Head?
- New Executive Editor Means More Of The Same New York Times
- Concerned about "gate rape" at the airport? "If people want to travel by some other means" says Napolitano...
- Glutamate Gets A New Look In Schizophrenia
- Obama puts Scientist in his Cabinet