This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Sweet Irony: The Environmental Impacts Of GMO Sugar Science Denial
- Evidence Of Link Between Childhood Cancer And Phototherapy For Jaundice Examined
- When It Comes To Replicating Psychology Studies, Good Luck
- Sexual Harassment in Science What Have We Learned (OP ED)
- How Does Obesity Cause Disease In Organs Distant From Those Where Fat Accumulates?
- Distinguished European Scientists Challenge Endocrine Pseudoscience
- Networking Lets Sharks Off The Hook
- "This is pure, unmitigated nonsense. ..."
- "No, I am not saying a lack of belief will result in research showing something does not work. There..."
- "I think the text is quite easy to comprehend considering the difficulty of the subject matter...."
- "If you find a food without chemicals, please let the world know. You will get the biggest Nobel..."
- "Hi Tommaso, I think that the explanation can be understood with a bit of effort. However I am pretty..."
- When it comes to replicating studies, context matters, an analysis of reproducibility pro
- Squids on the rise as oceans change
- Loss of Y chromosome in blood is associated with developing Alzheimer's disease
- New disease gene will lead to better screening for pediatric heart disease
- Enhanced arginine metabolism may counteract inflammation pathways in asthma