This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- From The Great Wall To The Great Collider
- Increase In Volcanic Eruptions At The End Of The Ice Age Caused By Melting Ice Caps And Erosion
- Top Secret: On Confidentiality On Scientific Issues, Across The Ring And Across The Bedroom
- How Gut Inflammation Sparks Colon Cancer
- Would New Planet X Clear Its Orbit? - And Any Better Name Than "Planet Nine"?
- Teens Are More Caring When They Feel Support From Others
- A Conservative Argument For Genetic Modification Of Embryos
- "Those are the same arguments for progressives. Scientists are playing God and thwarting the will..."
- "Okay, this is easy to check, just go here: Current Impact Risks. Everything is shown..."
- "Jeez, don't you guys spell check or proofread your articles?..."
- "Faunus was the god of shepherds and planet nine is the shepherd of the trans-NeptunIan objects..."
- "Hi, Very useful information. first time i came to know about this due to the fact can get liver..."
- Where infants sleep may affect how long they are breastfed
- Experts establish standards for psychosocial care of children with cancer and their families
- Removal of complex renal tumors performed safely by robotic surgery in selected patients
- Early human ancestor didn't have the jaws of a nutcracker, study finds
- Ocean acidification makes coralline algae less robust