This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Family Holiday Survival: 12 Ways To Deal With That Climate Change Denier
- A Vegetarian Carnivorous Plant...Wait, What?
- Wave-Particle Duality And Quantum Uncertainty - Two Sides Of The Same Mystery?
- Guest Post: Ben Allanach, On Open Access
- Falsifiability And The Integrity Of Physics
- Enlightenment Finding Eternity In The Now
- How Does Prostate Cancer Happen?
- "Isn't it all chemically laden? What food do you eat that has no chemicals in it? I suppose..."
- "So, Mr. Martinez, it seems that since medicines actually have some hidden risks even after testing..."
- "1) Give them more booze. 2) If they still can talk, give them more booze. 3) If they are still..."
- "Some cultures delight in eating rabbit. In much of Europe and parts of North America the meat sells..."
- "Look, I don't understand the whole Nobel prize thing, but I can only present the data I know.  ..."
- One in every three people with type 1 diabetes produces insulin years post-diagnosis
- Ninety-eight new beetle species discovered in Indonesia
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology notes most accessed papers
- Researchers discover new genetic anomalies in lung cancer
- Radiologist recommendations for chest CT have high clinical yield