This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Yellowstone Volcanic System Four Times Bigger Than Thought
- Columbia's Lame Oz Defense
- We Don't Hear Much About The 10,000 French Deaths At Gallipoli
- Pictures Of March 20th Eclipse From Svalbard
- The Evolutionary Psychology Reason Some People Will Be Anti-GMO
- Poison As Medicine And How Venom Can Sometimes Be A Savior
- Patenting Big Thinking
- "Hi, good question. This post states that the carbon being used by the bacteria are from 20k years..."
- "Hal- One would think that any sensible person could smell thesnake oil even through their..."
- "Greg- The comment is much appreciated. You are the only person that is dead on. About everything..."
- "Does this make any sense?Wormholes Untangle Black Hole Paradox - K.C. Cole, Quanta ..."
- "Good discussion. One would think that any sensible person could smell the snake oil even through..."