This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Five Stages Of A Dying Theory
- Russian scientists increase DVD storage capacity million times
- Should Pregnant Women Be Concerned About BPA?
- Australopithecus Afarensis: ‘Lucy’ Was A Tree Climber?
- President Elect Trump - Why Climate Change Is No Longer A Political Issue Outside The US
- Neanderthals: Not So Dumb
- Anomaly! Book Presentation At CERN On November 29
- "And how exactly can you tell that will I've been reading comments alot about kids even becoming..."
- "http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/strangesounds.asp#! People have been 'hearing' things..."
- "About the article on theLADbible, the author have an overall sarcastic tone. For example, he calls..."
- "What about these new trumpet sounds that everyone is hearing?..."
- "There is nothing to worry about. It is all complete nonsense and BS. An astronomer would just LOL..."
- Annoying Studies’ Series: Newborn Weight Gain (Again!)
- Five PM? Time for Breakfast!
- Include Aerobic Fitness in Physical Exams, Heart Association Recommends
- Female Vervet Monkeys Assault Males that Do Not Participate in Fights
- Vaginal Ring Effective for HIV Infection Prevention
- Winter is No Wonderland