This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Part I: Bee Deaths Mystery Solved? Neonicotinoids (Neonics) May Actually Help Bee Health
- Smoking, Drinking And Eating: It's Not About Your Freedom
- Big Data Engineering - Now With More Neuroscience
- Science Enters The Brown Versus White Bread Battle
- Part II: Bee Deaths And CCD - Flawed Chensheng Lu Harvard Studies Endanger Bees
- Hype Around Marijuana As Treatment For Cancer Unwarranted
- Coffee Lowers Risk Of Alzheimer's Up To 20 Percent
- "Like the majority of Americans, I strongly support the immediate, complete legalization of Marijuana..."
- "A couple of hundred meters cable length is already generous to completely eliminate the coriolis..."
- "And today's new plan to return samples to Earth, not from Mars but from Ceres: http://english.nssc..."
- "Thanks great to have those links on sample return. Again - samples of dust from the atmosphere..."
- "ARTIFICIAL GRAVITYThe thing is - seems simple but it isn't - because the size of the centrifuge..."