This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Mexican Team Develops Cosmic Ray Detector For The Large Hadron Collider
- Gaming on Windows 10 Build 10122, The Good, The Bad and The Malfunctioning. (UPDATE 10130 same issues)
- San Andreas, The Movie: 5 Geology Facts Versus Fictions
- The Atlantic Ocean's Cool Phase Will Change The World's Weather
- Amphetamine is Awesome
- Will Female Viagra Be An FDA Boner?
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- "15th Century? Then insist that all labels must be produced like this: William Caxton..."
- "No, the site seems to require a very HTML5 compliant browser. If you are using Internet Explorer..."
- "I won't be upgrading to Windows 10. I've recently picked up FREE software at http://fasterwindows..."
- "Logan’s Run. ..."
- "The answer is simply no. This is because there is some probability, however small, of an elastic..."