This is just to report that I feel greatly honoured to be cited on top of the acknowledgements section of the new paper by Dimitri Nanopoulos and colleagues.
I hope I will be able to review the paper for you here soon. The title ("Primordial Synthesis: F-SU(5) SUSY Multijets, 140-150 GeV LSP, Proton and Rare Decays, 125 GeV Higgs Boson, and WMAP7") promises a lot...
Below is a clip of the "acknowledgement" of my contribution (just a very pleasant chat with Dimitri in Athens last August, and little more).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- A 3 TeV Dielectron Event By CMS !
- Love & Math, A Review Of Edward Frenkel’s Bestseller, A Math Planetarium
- Aspartame: Believe Science, Or A Homeopath Like Joe Mercola?
- Mountain Doomed: CO2 Bubbles And Heart Attacks
- The Dynamical Origin Of Quantum Mechanics (I)
- Germany Versus Science, Round Two
- Bt Spray In The Organic Movement: Hypocrisy Or Scientific Illiteracy?
- "Iggy- If my argument about this nonsense really depended on that stupid plot, I would..."
- "I'd like to add a couple stat-nerd comments here. Yvan says it just right and Josh I think..."
- "Mark has come back from holidays I guess as he had filled the internet with this post of misinformation..."
- "I call him a homeopath because he promotes homeopathy. He can't write articles like Ever Wonder..."
- "I consider Mercola to be a charlatan and a blight on the face of science. But he is not a homeopath..."