Did you know about that dyslectic guy with an impotence problem who once came to Fermilab ? He said he'd been advised to go there as he wanted to get a hadron.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Science 2.0: Thomson Reuters Pledges More Impact Factor Transparency
- Quantum Cheshire Cat: Scientists Separate A Particle From Its 'Grin'
- In The Arctic Ocean, Researchers Measure Waves The Size Of Houses
- Wait, So How Much Does The Milky Way Weigh?
- The NSA, Snowden, And Citizen Cryptology
- Sugary Beverages In Adolescence Impair Memory
- Evidence Of Man At The South Pole Before Roald Amundsen Arrived In 1911
- "NSA revelations 'changing how businesses store sensitive data'Survey suggests many firms choosing..."
- "Hello Bear! So nice of you to opine! Now you state that Everything you written [especially on your..."
- "Mr. Martinez, terrorism is a limited problem with limited consequences and that the reaction to..."
- "Hello again Enrico,So that's how infatuation on data causes corruption. Just had the opportunity..."
- "If m,y memory is right, astrophysics has been special since journals were asking fees even before..."
- Brainwaves can predict audience reaction
- Brazilian researchers identify RNA that regulates cell death
- Scientists caution against exploitation of deep ocean
- Ablation increases survival for adults with atrial fibrillation
- Mercury's magnetic field tells scientists how its interior is different from Earth's