"There is no such thing as a theoretical uncertainty. All there is is theoretical stupidity"
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The New York Times On Drugs - Wrong, Naive Or Misleading?
- These Humans Have Evolutionarily Adapted To Arsenic
- Women With Endometriosis Need More Support, Less Judgment
- The Law has Failed, Not Forensic Science
- Olive Oil Destroys Cancer Cells
- The Borexino Detector And Its Physics Results
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- "I am not going to drag down the comments on an article going back and forth with someone who doesn't..."
- "That poorly written book wasn't just written in poor Greek, you must be thinking of the GFC. That..."
- "Parents of addicts are getting out of control and congress is going right along with them. Pain..."
- "If these worked they would be used in health systems that are publicly funded, and indeed, some..."
- "Judging by your profound ignorance it sounds unlikely you are aware there are other countries with..."
- Male images seen by left side of the brain, says study
- Gout linked to lower chances of developing Alzheimer's disease
- Statins increase risk of developing diabetes by 46 percent
- Healthy heart years gained by avoiding risk factors quantified
- New studies fail to find cardiovascular risk with testosterone therapy