"There is no such thing as a theoretical uncertainty. All there is is theoretical stupidity"
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Professor Frenkel: Why Shouldn't We Drop Algebra From Our Education System?
- Exposure To Tobacco Smoke In The Home Increases Childhood Illnesses, Health Care Demand
- One In Six Children Hospitalized For Lung Inflammation Positive For Marijuana Exposure
- Trauma In A Bee
- Common Sense and Cosmology
- Metal Hip Replacements Implanted Since 2006 More Prone To Failure
- A Targeted Agent To Mitigate Sepsis
- "<!--[if gte mso 9]> 800x600 <![endif]--> High energy Big Bang is the initial Unification scale..."
- "Right, and the other 5 had tobacco residue...."
- "I have space-time numbers. I don't have a metric space which, yes, requires a metric tensor for..."
- "Even using Wikipedia, an illustration of the conventional prejudice on the matter energy density..."
- "In Reading University Library there is a most interesting book Felix Klein and Sophus Lie by I..."
- Parents' presence at bedside found to decrease neonatal abstinence syndrome severity
- Breastfeeding app shows promise in supporting first-time mothers
- Study shows asthma-related Twitter posts can predict rise in hospital visits
- Mental health diagnoses rise significantly for military children
- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch