I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Metal Hip Replacements Implanted Since 2006 More Prone To Failure
- The Number Of My Publications Has Four Digits
- Matter Can Potentially Accelerate The Expansion Of The Universe
- Unique Fragment From Earth’s Formation Returns Home
- Professor Frenkel: Why Shouldn't We Drop Algebra From Our Education System?
- Does lower literacy make you a sucker for online health ads?
- Age reversing drugs from MIT gerontologist available. More to come.
- "Even using Wikipedia, an illustration of the conventional prejudice on the matter energy density..."
- "In Reading University Library there is a most interesting book Felix Klein and Sophus Lie by I..."
- "Correction (will merge this into the article later): Orange dwarf stars have lifetimes of 15 -..."
- "Lobos, after what you say about academia, I still wander why you keep the Harvard Veritas coat..."
- "For a pedagogical introduction to the Friedmann equations, see for instance this set of lectures..."
- Parents' presence at bedside found to decrease neonatal abstinence syndrome severity
- Breastfeeding app shows promise in supporting first-time mothers
- Study shows asthma-related Twitter posts can predict rise in hospital visits
- Mental health diagnoses rise significantly for military children
- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch