I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Sorry Star Trek Fans, Tau Ceti Is Not The Next Earth
- Columbia's Lame Oz Defense
- We Don't Hear Much About The 10,000 French Deaths At Gallipoli
- Arginine Deprivation May Be A Potential Cause For Alzheimer's
- Yellowstone Volcanic System Four Times Bigger Than Thought
- Household Pets Can Transmit Infections To People
- Offenbach in Athens
- "Wonderful Offenbach! I remember that particular tune from my schooldays. This performance..."
- "I am just gob smacked that Oz has not been reined in by your authorities. Don't take this..."
- "I am just gob smacked that Oz has not been reined in by your authorities. He airs here in Australia..."
- "Agreed. There was a very famous runner named Jim Fixx, entirely ignorant of medical genetics..."
- "I'm a concert pianist. Should I be giving flute lessons? ..."