I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Parton Distribution Functions For Run 2 At The LHC
- Non-Verbal Smell Test May Be Indicator Of Autism
- New GHOST Technology Leaps Out Of The Screen
- True Weight Loss Is Rare
- Why We Still Love Alice In Wonderland
- Lexus Hoverboard Gets Off The Ground
- Genetic Testing In Kids - The Science Isn't Complicated But The Psychology Is
- "Hi,yes, we will have a few opening up in that period: one in Clermont-Ferrand, one in Athens. A..."
- "Okay, you gave yes to many questions (even the disagreement in 5, was not a real disagreement as..."
- "Hi, I currently finished my 3rd year of MSci in the UK, and am planning to start a PhD in Fall..."
- "If you stuck to the facts, that would be one thing, but you immediately in the beginning extrapolate..."
- "Thanks for the reference. It says things I am familiar about, but then there is the relationship..."