I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Some Celiac Disease May Be Due To Viruses
- Pubic Hair Grooming Common Among Some US Women
- Out Of Africa: What They Do Not Tell Us
- How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine
- Brain Cancer: Why Glioblastoma Is So Difficult To Treat
- Swarm Bots Kill Mass Shooter
- Can A New Rule Trigger A Second EU Referendum? Petition 4 Millon Signatures, Nearly 12% Of Total Votes Cast
- " Some parts from my second response to Nina Teicholz article ( http://www.bmj.com/content/351/bmj..."
- "He's just a physicist, dabbling. PS: His second reference in no way is trying to say Neanderthal..."
- "Science researchers did the CARET study, to see if vitamin A could chemo-prevent lung cancer (it..."
- "Whether or not a conclusion can be used for bad purposes should never be the reason to shut down..."
- "This is a shockingly racist, repulsive, pseudoscientific article. It is so depressing to find it..."
- Vaccine against Zika virus tested successfully in mice
- The irony of awkward
- Aussie innovation changing how we experience the Tour de France and Rio Olympics
- An anti-apoE4 specific monoclonal antibody counteracts the pathological effects of apoE4 in vivo
- Thousands on one chip: New method to study proteins