I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Questions a Surface Pro 3 user has about Windows 10.
- Epigenetics Of Being Without Electricity For A Few Days
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- Why Japan’s Deadly Ontake Eruption Could Not Be Predicted
- The Enemy Of Archaeology Is Not People, It's Salt
- Multiple Sclerosis Patients Benefit From Exercise
- Women Scientists Get Vocal About Top Billing On Twitter
- "Anon, I am not sure I understand. In my comment above I was answering John Duffield.Cheers,T...."
- "That’s interesting. I thought the change of colour from Jupiter to Neptune, from orange..."
- "Sarcasm? :)Updated to add. Hank, why do you think we all persist in calling these solid..."
- "Which would you rather people abuse, marijuana or alcohol?..."
- "SSD is a solid state drive. HDD is a hard disk drive. No one knows what an SDD is so it's better..."