I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Robot Tongue Identifies The Correct Beer Every Time
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Satellites Catch Birth Of Two Volcanic Islands In Yemen
- Brain-Computer Interface Makes Communication For Kids With Cerebral Palsy Easier
- Editorial Independence Or Extortion? Frontiers Sacks 31 Editors
- Blue Buffalo Admits Its Pet Food Contains The Poultry Byproduct It Ridicules In Competitors
- Why Does The Public Worry About GM Foods But Embrace Biotech Medicine?
- "That also has not happened. The only lawsuit was when a farmer intentionally bought seed that was..."
- "Finally some reason Fred! The same with Global Warming. I realise there are billions of animals..."
- "Nuclear power is deadly, million of cancers using LNT. Nuclear power has only 5 years of proven..."
- "Well the article you posted just sounded like it was about something else. Starts off: Advocacy..."
- "And I haven't seen any suggestion of malpractice, or that their work is financially motivated,..."