I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Super Collider Finds Evidence We Are Not Alone In The Universe
- FMRI Study Finds That Mindfulness More Effective Than Scientology At Clearing Thetans
- New Plant Detects GMOs
- BPA Will Kill The World - Homeopathically
- Instead of an April's Fool
- Scientific Research Helps Create First Ice Casino Blueprints
- Kardashian Lumbar Curvature Index - An Evolutionary Hypothesis
- "Professor Anthony Ray = the given name of Sir Mix-A-LotMack University = Mack Daddy was the name..."
- "I've said it before but anyway.... The discovery of super symmetry might be great for experimental..."
- "All rational thinkers know that debunking irony only makes it stronger...."
- "You pasted a sweeping, non-evidence-based generalization to promote disbelief of a previous sweeping..."
- "Thring Steory can never really die because it can always mean anything to anyone. It could be called..."
- Simpler antibiotic treatments could help millions of infants who lack access to hospitals
- Blood test trumps standard screening in detecting Down syndrome early in pregnancy
- Causalation paper: Each hour of TV daily increases risk of diabetes by 3.4 percent
- Obamacare harbinger: Massachusetts health reform didn't reduce preventable hospitalizations or racial disparity
- New molecule may extend survival in leukemia patients, thanks to oncogenic transcription