I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- M60-UCD1: Tiny Galaxy, Supermassive Black Hole
- Witness The Singularity AI Nanotech Co-Evolutionary Merger
- Dark Matter Is A Bose-Einstein Condensate?
- John Ellis On The Ascent Of The Standard Model
- Theory Of Externalities, And Why We’ve Come To Hate Tech Companies
- George Zweig's Brilliant Intuition And Van Hove's Horrible Censorship
- Early Earth - Now A Lot Less Like Hell
- "Don't worry too much, -kevin-. There are much more fundamental issues for Hontas and I to..."
- "If it pleases you to do so now that I have given your questions good respectful and honest answers..."
- "Diagnosis of depression isn't the problem - finding a cure is! If you are suffering from depression..."
- "Well that's a relief. So all the ignoring of gravity particle theorist do is completely sound..."
- "Great stuff. I'm pretty convinced that humanity is only a small piece of the spectrum of evolution..."