I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Outsourcing: 3 Ways To Stop Medical Research Brain Drain
- Adult Stem Cells Used To Grow New Hair
- Collectivism Ruins Creativity
- Cometary Globule CG4 - From God's Hand To The Mouth Of The Beast
- We're Playing Classical Music All Wrong
- Reviews In Physics - A New Journal
- Easter Island Mystery: What Really Happened To Rapa Nui Society?
- "Here in Blighty it seems one can get away with blue murder as long as one is an entertainer. ..."
- "Rita Joseph and Hank, May I, ever so gently, take you two and bang your heads together? Firstly..."
- "Well yes, probably I would not write we favor young writers in the site, but that is a rather fuzzy..."
- "On telly we were shown the shutdown taking place in New York City. In regard to public transport..."
- "Yes, I see what you mean. I was saying that due the oil displacement it would shrink, but that..."