I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- World Did NOT End On 29th July! AWFUL "Silly Season" Story - Journalists Please Be More Responsible
- Why An Extra Planet Can't Be Hidden Behind The Sun Or Above The South Pole
- Mind The (Risk Perception) Gap On BPA
- My Applied National Security Paper. Being President Isn't For Idiots.
- Why Do Consumers Participate In 'green' Programs?
- Hugh Hefner's Wife Was Not Poisoned By Breast Implants
- SYRINA: A Trojan Horse For Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals?
- "That's fine. I don't know. As I said it shows that there are lots of people out there who have..."
- "Sorry mr walker really dont mean to question you but how can something that is not supposed to..."
- "That it's not remotely possible. I saw pages and watched videos by people who had no understanding..."
- "So what exactly was your thoughts when you first heard of nibiru then and is really not coming..."
- "Hello Sacha,Humility is a good thing, but 100% may not be science, Acceptable certainty with room..."
- Tracking how HIV disrupts immune system informs vaccine development
- Green monkeys acquired Staphylococcus aureus from humans
- Researchers find molecular switch that triggers bacterial pathogenicity
- Scientists identify immunological profiles of people who make powerful HIV antibodies
- Breastfeeding associated with better brain development and neurocognitive outcomes