I'll be at the NYC MakerFaire this weekend (Sept 21-22), in case anyone wishes to join up. CubeSat culture has metaphorically exploded over the past 8 months. As a result, I've felt overwhelmed by data, projects, and requests. Overload lead to me not being as noisy on here as I feel I should.
I think I have a handle on organizing and reporting on it, so I'll be starting a series on this blog next week where I sift through all the cool stuff and highlight the trends and patterns emerging in picosatellite work.
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm going to post my 'must read' and 'to do' lists in useable form :)
If you're at MakerFaire, email me beforehand so we can link up. Or, leave a note for me at the Capitol College booth there.
http://projectCalliope.com, ionosphere->music, launching someday
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Women With Endometriosis Need More Support, Less Judgment
- The Law has Failed, Not Forensic Science
- Francis Halzen On Cosmogenic Neutrinos
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- Olive Oil Destroys Cancer Cells
- Australia Should Consider Thorium Nuclear Power
- Why Are Earth And The Moon So Different? It May Be The Iron Rain
- "with physics in spirituality, I mean anything that is in the physical plane :-) Finding a guru..."
- "I definitely feel more than physics, but then again reality is far BIGGER, more complex, and more..."
- "I hope you're right, and it does seem that religion is dying. One point of my article was to say..."
- "You touch on confidence in your last sentence. This is precisely what I don't have, nor think anyone..."
- "Could this be Christmas day for Wavevolution? We know now, that waves and particles are one and..."
- Mitochondrial 'shield' that helps cancer cells survive identified
- University 'ethics boards' as a way to evade scientific controversy
- Human Activity May Be Supporting Growth of Harmful Algae in Lakes
- The more friends you drink with, the more you drink
- Why Are Girls More Likely to Die in Pediatric Intensive Care Units?