What big trends can you expect to take hold in 2013? THE WIRED WORLD IN 2013 is a new annual trend report that covers a broad range of topics across eight sections; from science to arts, politics to medicine and culture to the environment.
I have two articles in the issue, one on science and one on environmental policy - that's right, Richard Branson and James Dyson only get one but they love Science 2.0 twice as much.
You can buy it on newsstands, get it within the Wired UK app on iTunes/Kindle/Android or buy a digital copy at this link:
If you already subscribe to Wired and want to support rational science policy even more, and not simply the anti-science activist we-hate-business kind, Science Left Behind is also at fine book stores everywhere.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Mexican Team Develops Cosmic Ray Detector For The Large Hadron Collider
- Gaming on Windows 10 Build 10122, The Good, The Bad and The Malfunctioning. (UPDATE 10130 same issues)
- San Andreas, The Movie: 5 Geology Facts Versus Fictions
- The Atlantic Ocean's Cool Phase Will Change The World's Weather
- Amphetamine is Awesome
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Will Female Viagra Be An FDA Boner?
- "15th Century? Then insist that all labels must be produced like this: William Caxton..."
- "No, the site seems to require a very HTML5 compliant browser. If you are using Internet Explorer..."
- "I won't be upgrading to Windows 10. I've recently picked up FREE software at http://fasterwindows..."
- "Logan’s Run. ..."
- "The answer is simply no. This is because there is some probability, however small, of an elastic..."