What big trends can you expect to take hold in 2013? THE WIRED WORLD IN 2013 is a new annual trend report that covers a broad range of topics across eight sections; from science to arts, politics to medicine and culture to the environment.
I have two articles in the issue, one on science and one on environmental policy - that's right, Richard Branson and James Dyson only get one but they love Science 2.0 twice as much.
You can buy it on newsstands, get it within the Wired UK app on iTunes/Kindle/Android or buy a digital copy at this link:
If you already subscribe to Wired and want to support rational science policy even more, and not simply the anti-science activist we-hate-business kind, Science Left Behind is also at fine book stores everywhere.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Anomaly!: Book News And A Clip
- Beekeeping Fad And The Stress Of Traveling Is Harmful To Bees
- Petition: Let's End Dramatized Reporting Of "Doomsday" Stories - The Vulnerable Get Suicidal
- Gödel,Frenkel, Kurzweil, and Hawkins on AI
- Compound Kills Pain As Well As Morphine But May Lack Overdose Risk, Researchers Say
- How To Become A Charlatan In 9 Easy Steps
- On Sexuality, You Weren't Born That Way, Says Paper
- "so now, all the religious media are running wild with this story as if they science at all... won't..."
- "i've often wondered https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink ..."
- "Dylan, yes back online now. The Sun, and Moon are visible in all those places, of course, so if..."
- "Tina, I think it's best to try to understand the constellation argument because then you can just..."
- "People worry about a system entering ours and spelling doomsday for us all, however I believe if..."