What big trends can you expect to take hold in 2013? THE WIRED WORLD IN 2013 is a new annual trend report that covers a broad range of topics across eight sections; from science to arts, politics to medicine and culture to the environment.
I have two articles in the issue, one on science and one on environmental policy - that's right, Richard Branson and James Dyson only get one but they love Science 2.0 twice as much.
You can buy it on newsstands, get it within the Wired UK app on iTunes/Kindle/Android or buy a digital copy at this link:
If you already subscribe to Wired and want to support rational science policy even more, and not simply the anti-science activist we-hate-business kind, Science Left Behind is also at fine book stores everywhere.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Intellectually Gifted Kids And Learning Disabilities Often Go Hand In Hand
- Another One Bites The Dust - WW Cross Section Gets Back Where It Belongs
- Why It Took Big Humans To Populate Europe
- Spring Flukes: New 3-Sigma Signals From LHCb And ATLAS
- New Autism-causing Genetic Variant Identified
- Study Shows Association Between Migraine And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- "You are comparing apples and oranges with your 14% and 4% figures. Rogers' number includes ADHD..."
- "Who are we kidding our education systems (worldwide) are designed for the average child? Yes there..."
- " Fermi's Paradox seems to be assuming advanced civilizations would be biologic lifeforms instead..."
- "Ginger ale may be as close to salty as I can go...."
- "Hi Hank - lots of good comments - some I agree with - others not so much, LOL. The old saying of..."
- Global warming not fueling pine beetle outbreaks in western U.S.
- Illegal cocoa farms threaten Ivory Coast primates
- Zeiss semiconductor imaging tech creates a 'Google Maps' for the body
- Short bouts of high-intensity exercise before a fatty meal best for vascular health
- 1 of 32 hockey helmets earn 3-star rating