I got spammed with a 'carnival' that looks suspiciously like another self-promotion effort, namely because it's chock full of the usual suspects and a few token outside pieces from people no one anyone has ever heard of - but you can check it out for yourself: Natural sciences carnival.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Language Does Not Shape Thought
- Higgs Decays To B-Quarks From CMS
- The Quote Of The Week - No New Physics Now Conceivable
- Bach To The Blues: Are Brains Wired To Make Color-Music Connections?
- 9th Circuit Court Of Appeals Denies Claim That GM Alfalfa Is A 'Plant Pest'
- Physical Strength And Political Conservatism Co-Evolved, Say Social Scientists
- Crystal Flowers At Micron Scale Self-Assemble In A Beaker
- "May be he is angry because the other guy called his post silly and accused him of trolling (Perhaps..."
- "But...but...if even one gene is changed...frankenweed!Unless it is spontaneous mutations caused..."
- "If you mean co-evolve in terms of genetic evolution, then that is irrelevant. Language shaping..."
- "I'm not angry at all. I don't have an investment in either side except of course that this blog..."
- "Bravissimo!, Sascha...."
- Ketamine shows significant therapeutic benefit in people with treatment-resistant depression
- Coffee consumption linked to reduced risk of autoimmune liver disease
- A reappraisal of the early slip history of the San Andreas fault
- Assessing for Acute Changes in Lung Allocation Score Could Inform Organ Wait-list Strategies
- New smartphone application improves colonoscopy preparation