The Physics Force, an outreach program of the University of Minnesota's College of Science and Engineering, will present the Physics Circus, its largest show of the year, 7 p.m. on Thursday at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
The show is a mix of physics demonstrations and slapstick humor suitable for both adults and children. The show is free, registration is requested.
The Physics Force consists of high school teachers and University of Minnesota physics professors and graduate students. What can you expect?
One fun idea is dropping a physicist 20 feet through the air while a friend shoots a ball at him from a cannon. No, really, they are doing that.
Tickets available at EventBrite.
'Physics Circus' presented by University of Minnesota - Associated Press
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- A Dimuon Particle At 30 GeV In ALEPH ??
- Journalists - Please Fact Check Your "Doomsday" News Stories -They Terrify Young Children And Vulnerable People
- DDoS war: How zombie fridges bit the internet in the a$$ today.
- President Obama, Why Humans On Mars Right Now Are Bad For Science
- A Racist On The Jews: Let The Donald Trump!
- Biofuels Are A Climate Mistake
- EPA Again Delays Report On Safety Of Glyphosate
- "Yes thats very true but more and more people by the day are saying its real somebody has jus commented..."
- "Do you really believe all this bullshit you wrote? This is a very cheap pamphlet for a nazi. You..."
- "This planet is not a hoax. However you may visit this website for more references!..."
- "There are tens of thousands of professional astronomers - including 12,000 individual members of..."
- "NIBIRU HERE NIBIRU THERE NIBIRU BEING SPOTTED EVERYWHERE now tell me im wrong in fact i will go..."
- Placebo: Bubbles Of Nothing Are Still Not Something
- People Who Take Drugs May Be Likelier to Commit Suicide
- Improved 'Screen Time' Guidelines Could Make Parents & Kids Happier
- Dr. Jamie Wells Named One Of America's Top Pediatricians
- Why Did EPA Delay Its Glyphosate Safety Report?
- Scientists Should Fight Postmodern Public Values