The Physics Force, an outreach program of the University of Minnesota's College of Science and Engineering, will present the Physics Circus, its largest show of the year, 7 p.m. on Thursday at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
The show is a mix of physics demonstrations and slapstick humor suitable for both adults and children. The show is free, registration is requested.
The Physics Force consists of high school teachers and University of Minnesota physics professors and graduate students. What can you expect?
One fun idea is dropping a physicist 20 feet through the air while a friend shoots a ball at him from a cannon. No, really, they are doing that.
Tickets available at EventBrite.
'Physics Circus' presented by University of Minnesota - Associated Press
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Can A New Rule Trigger A Second EU Referendum? Petition Signatures Over 9.7% Of Total Votes Cast
- How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine
- Better Brains With Beer
- Beneficial Bacteria May Protect Breasts From Cancer
- Some Celiac Disease May Be Due To Viruses
- Finding All-Hadronic Top - Again
- Cross Talk Between Hormone Receptors Has Unexpected Effects
- "I know the UK will never do this. Why not adopt, for the future, something like the electoral..."
- "Hi Richard, thanks yes I agree it goes both ways. I've just answered to the anonymous comment saying..."
- "Yes for sure, say so at the end. The rule is of course neutral both ways, and if we had this in..."
- "Good read, however as stated by the anonymous comment above it goes both ways. I myself am not..."
- "Hello Tripitaka! Nice to read you here, and thanks for your comment.I did not participate in the..."
- Chemistry Can Help Roast the Perfect Coffee Bean
- What Happens To A Soccer Player’s Brain After Missing A Penalty Kick
- It’s Back to Shots for Flu Prevention
- ACSH Applauds Media Awareness of the Fentanyl Crisis
- Counting Bites Examined, to Help Decrease Food Intake
- The Safe And Unsafe Nutty Treats For Your Pup