Most often, if they work, it's because you have been gifted with the placebo effect or they contain actual medicine. Nature’s Rx Silver Bullet 10 Male Enhancement Capsules is following the path of LEOPARD Miracle Honey and putting actual drugs - Sildenafil (Viagra) - in its products.
They say they had nothing to do with it, of course, and are doing a voluntary recall, but how many of you go to work each day and accidentally discover Viagra in the product you make? It's really hard to get viagra into that microprocessor or bushel of corn.
100% natural - unless you want it to work, in which case it will have actual drugs in it illegally.
The company is doing the recall but they didn't discover the illegal chemicals, FDA did, the company is forced to do the recall even if they claim it is voluntary because undeclared PDE-5 inhibitors may pose serious health risks to consumers with underlying medical issues. They can lower blood pressure and harm consumers with heart issues, high blood pressure, or diabetes who take nitrates.
If you have had adverse events or side effects from the product, let FDA and your doctor know.
- Lee M Silver Discusses Challenging Nature On My Podcast
- Pharmacies Urged To Help Raise Awareness Of Fake Medication To Patients
- FDA Says Male Enhancement Supplements Contained Undisclosed Drugs
- Are Herbal Supplements Safe? Ask Lamar Odom
- Why Leopard Miracle Honey Is A Supplement That Works- It Contains Actual Medicine Illegally