- USA Can Easily Release 10 Million Unused Astrazeneca Doses To Protect Health Care Workers In Africa- Many Trained By Them
There are billions of vaccine doses coming along later this year. Biden says he will give excess doses to other countries, so the US is expected to be a huge donor later this year. Even if the US fully vaccinates everyone, adults and children, twice over, ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 2 2021 - 1:20pm
- WHO Call For Rapid Transfer Of COVID Vaccine Technology To Weaker Economies To Solve Bottlenecks & Vaccinate World Ultrafast
We have major bottlenecks with producing the vaccines, but the WHO say that it doesn't have to be like this. We already have millions of extra doses of COVID today because of the early technology transfer by AstraZenecs at the end of last year. This ...
Article - Robert Walker - Apr 3 2021 - 8:21pm
- Foliar Application Of Zinc Boosts Wheat Output
Micronutrient deficiencies pose health problems for a third of the world's population. Worldwide, zinc deficits are more problematic in the rural areas of developing countries, where diets are largely limited to vegetable products grown in soils suffe ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 10 2021 - 11:48pm
- Should The Biden Administration Ban Menthol Cigarettes To Protect Black Americans?
Unidentified sources made their way into the Wall Street Journal a short while ago and by stating that the Biden administration was going to ban menthol cigarettes the article caused tobacco stocks to plummet.FDA has until the end of the month to do what t ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Apr 30 2021 - 9:35am
- Young Women Seem Healthier Than Men, And If They Claim Heart Attack Symptoms That Delays Treatment
Men may be more reluctant to go to a doctor for chest pain but when they get to a care facility, a new analysis finds they get it quicker than women. In this look at the data, all of the patients were younger, from 18-55. Compared with men, women were tri ...
Article - News Staff - May 6 2021 - 3:02pm
- COVID-19 Is More Than Life And Death, Half Of Patients Left The Hospital Worse Off Than Before
In a recent study, scholars did a prospective review of charts of nearly 300 adult patients hospitalized for COVID-19 at Michigan Medicine during the pandemic's first wave between March and April 2020. They analyzed discharge locations, therapy needs ...
Article - News Staff - May 25 2021 - 12:57pm
- FDA Busts ConceiveEasy, EU Natural, Fertility Nutraceuticals, FertilHerb, NS Products For Fake Fertility Treatments
LeRoche Benicoeur/ConceiveEasy; EU Natural Inc.; Fertility Nutraceuticals LLC; SAL NATURE LLC/FertilHerb; and NS Products, Inc. have received warning letters from the US FDA due to their selling fraudulent treatments that claim to help with infertility. Th ...
Article - News Staff - May 26 2021 - 4:53pm
- Native Subsistence Farming And Depression
In the early days of agriculture, everyone was somewhat equal. While one farmer could work harder or longer than another, it wasn't by an order of magnitude. Oxen and other beasts of burden changed that. A farmer with an ox was doing the work of 7 hum ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jun 1 2021 - 5:31pm
- Nutrition Is Vital, So Why Aren't The New Dietary Guidelines More Science Based?
Old age is the biggest risk factor for most diseases, but if you have solid nutrition your health is likely to be better throughout all periods of life. Including during the COVID-19 pandemic. Yet the USDA dietary guidelines produced every five years won ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jun 3 2021 - 6:30pm
- COVID-19 May Accomplish The Medical Tort Reform That Predatory Lawyers Have Blocked
One little-known secret in the medical community is that it is not greedy doctors or insurance companies or hospitals that made health care so expensive. It is unnecessary tests and procedures doctors and hospitals must do in order to check off the boxes f ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Jun 18 2021 - 12:12pm